I really wanna play http://www.warrock.net/ it looks freaking sweet, but i can 'cause i live in New Zealand & the region is not supported, Is there anyway i can trick the system? plz?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
im 14... /cry

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I would help. But your name has 666 in it. And I don't trust people of that kind.
awwwww come on, tis not as if i'm a satan worshiper *Puppy Powt*

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
try a site like www.ftunnel.com

im not sure if it will work. but give it a try mate
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
tryed it, it ddnt actually load the page, im trying another proxy

EDIT: Proxy doesnt work, it just says 404 not found because it cant find any region

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by leftybassdude
try a site like www.ftunnel.com

im not sure if it will work. but give it a try mate

doesnt look.. trusty..
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I can't help ya out here, as I don't think you can trick that, but I can give some advice...

Don't worry about it. The truth is, War Rock was a ****ing kick ass game, I used to play it alot... but this was while it was in "beta" or whatever... after they fully released it, it was ****e, and all my friends and I that were playing just stopped... You're not missing much, unless they like completely changed it and somehow made it good again.

That help?

~blakkin
Quote by blakkin
I can't help ya out here, as I don't think you can trick that, but I can give some advice...

Don't worry about it. The truth is, War Rock was a ****ing kick ass game, I used to play it alot... but this was while it was in "beta" or whatever... after they fully released it, it was ****e, and all my friends and I that were playing just stopped... You're not missing much, unless they like completely changed it and somehow made it good again.

That help?

~blakkin

Thanks for pretty much posting my reply for me. hah yea beta was kick arse, when the real version came out. for abot 5 days it was hacker city ty fixed it but now nobody trusts anybody, its annoying!! "hacker" "noob" "speed hack!!!' "stop fuggin lagging!!!" even when i still pwn. thats why i gave my acc to a freind of mine for 20$ i got some extras he was willing to pay for
"kick this noob out!!" is all i hear in games
Quote by Leonheart
I would help. But your name has 666 in it. And I don't trust people of that kind.

Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.