Lately my back has been killing me and I need a good way to crack it. Its mainly just my lower back but any help is appreciated. Cheers!
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
easy get a chair, make sure the back of it is about mid back or shoulder length.

through your arms, back over your head like to stretch but also lean your back over the back of the chair.
Quote by remember
easy get a chair, make sure the back of it is about mid back or shoulder length.

through your arms, back over your head like to stretch but also lean your back over the back of the chair.

Same advice, only tie yourself to the chair, and have a friend kick you down the stairs. Then rub icyhot on it.
Quote by _3Lm0_
fall backwards over a garbage can.

Haha, I love The Simpsons...

Same advice as has been given, another option would be to lay on your front and get someone to walk on your back. Hurts like hell but it feels great once they get off.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
sit on the floor, the put your clenched fist where you want to crack, then like lay down on your back

EDIT: another one is...
get a friend and stand back to back with them..
link your arms together and get them to lean forwards lifting you off the ground, and your back should crack like hell.. (mine does when we do that anyway..)
Last edited by sam b at Aug 2, 2007,
I like getting a friend to pick me up like a big baby and squeeze me...it's hawt...and cracks your back.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by remember

exactly my advice, word for word
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
clench your fists, put them together @ the knuckles, the place them where you need to crack, and push your fists into you back whilst ou lean backwards.

or altenativly bgo to an osteopath
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
cross ur arms, get someone to stand behind u, wrap there arms around u, grab u at like..ur elbows were ur arms cross or whatever, and bearhug from behind
crack away
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
Quote by gurusan
get someone to walk on your back carefully.

i hope that was a joke...
Roll up a towel, put it on the ground, lay over it with about the small of your back resting on the towel. Bam.
it's more than likely that your back hurts because of your muscles, not your spine. so cracking your back is only going to give you artheritus later in life and, if you do it too much, put your back out of line. see a professional or take some ibuprofen
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by phatsack
it's more than likely that your back hurts because of your muscles, not your spine. so cracking your back is only going to give you artheritus later in life and, if you do it too much, put your back out of line. see a professional or take some ibuprofen

But it does feel damn good to crack your back over a chair.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by remember

i use a picnic table and carck my back the same way
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
This is definitely the easiest.

Get a chair, turn around and grab it while keeping your stomach facing away from the chairs back then twist while holding on to the chair. Works like a charm.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by phatsack

Err

Common misconception. Cracking any joints simply relieve the air sacks between them, and does NOT cause arthritis.

My preferred back-cracking method is, sitting in a chair, put your left arm across your right leg (with your left arm pushing into your right thigh), and push so that your upper body faces your right side (and reverse left/right to crack the other side), if you get what I mean.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Shoot yourself in the bollocks.
It will take that pesky back pain right out of the picture!