Hey i was thinking it would be a good idea to have a thread containing links to all the Only threads to save the hassle of people making new threads for bands and also for ease of finding band threads

i.e

Death Thread - Link
Metallica Thread - Link
etc....

if a mod could organise one?
No. We have a search option up top and that is how we find threads. Read the rules. Plus, most of the only threads are on the first 2 pages most of the time.

Quote by Originally posted by greety in the UG metal forum rules

2. Use the search function. It seems to be a lost forgotton sad spirit.

Quote by Originally posted by greety in the UG metal forum rules

7. Use common sense. I know that is a lot to ask of children, but please, try.

*reported*
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Aug 2, 2007,
Quote by Contraband
No. We have a search option up top and that is how we find threads. Read the rules. Plus, most of the only threads are on the first 2 pages most of the time.

*reported*

Reported for what?

To TS: I like the idea, but it would have been better if you compiled it yourself before making this thread.
yeah but the search thing never works right for me. i search death only for example and i get some random threads from the pit and stuff like the RHCP only thread and stuff like that and retarded threads. so its just awkward. also what are you complaining about whoever posted second. that was the most pointless report ive seen. its a valid suggestion if you ask me. dont be an ass man.
Let me get this straight...
you want a thread, that'll have links to "All" "Only" threads?

Usually the name of the band is right in the topic if it's their Only thread, so searching for it wouldnt be an issue. if you cant spell Metallica or Dream Theater I give you the new and improved www.google.com now with a "Did you mean?" function! so you cant go wrong.

If you mean a thraed to contain ALL only threads, that will be placed in Bands & Artists, that'll fail too, because people hardy post there, and naturally, when they are intresting in a band of a certain genre, they'll go that genere's forum.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile