School hasn't actually started yet, but I'm in AP classes, and I got homework over the summer [bullshit, isn't it?], and I would like some help, because I am a horrible procrastinator, and school starts next Monday. I had to read two books: The Green Mile, and Animal Farm. I also had to choose one of three topics and do a report on one of them on Animal Farm. I've read both of the books [They were good, especially The Green Mile], but I have yet to do the report. I want to know which of the three would be easiest/shortest to do.

Here they are:

1) Look at the names of the characters. How do the names fit the characters?

2) Paying close attention to Boxer and the sheep, give examples of peer pressure as used in the novel.

3) Look at the list of good leadership qualities made at the beginning of the novel. How do the pigs fit this list? Were there any attributes that the pigs lacked? Did they have some that were not on the list? Write a paper explaining how the pigs could qualify as good leaders. Use specific examples.

I think the first or second ones would be easy, but the third one would be pretty easy if I could find that damned list.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by blackflag49
The 3rd one looks the most fun.

Yeah, I figured that. I need to find the list of good leadership qualities, though. If I can find it, I'll probably do that one, but I'll need to read the book again. Another two hours wasted. Damn.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
for number three, remeber that Major was a good leader, Snowball could have been, and that napoleon was a deuchebag
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by metalisbest
for number three, remeber that Major was a good leader, Snowball could have been, and that napoleon was a deuchebag

Well, I know that much. I don't think the term douchebag would go over well with my teacher, though. I still need help finding that list. I reread the first chapter, and there were a few mentioned, but no list.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I think the list is at the beginning of chapter 2. Where he mentions the two pigs for the first time
The second one can be done easily as well. I don't remember the book very clearly, but if I had it in hand, I could give you those specific examples.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by extrafly
I think the list is at the beginning of chapter 2. Where he mentions the two pigs for the first time

*checks*

Not much of a list, but it's better than anything I could find in the first chapter. Thank you.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429

3) Look at the list of good leadership qualities made at the beginning of the novel. How do the pigs fit this list? Were there any attributes that the pigs lacked? Did they have some that were not on the list? Write a paper explaining how the pigs could qualify as good leaders. Use specific examples.

Take that out of context and it's a winner
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by crzywhiteboy
sparknotes,you do know that like 70% of the teachers get there questions from there..

Nothing exact, but very helpful anyways. Thank you. I did not know that.

Can anybody else offer anything?
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I read that book in 6th grade, and reread it over the summer for fun

Snowball was the good pig, and Snow is white. White usually means good in western culture, or purity, so it would fit snowball as he is the more sensible and kind pig.

Napoleon in history was a general and a dictator. That would fit napoleon, the evil pig in the book and rules the farm with an iron fist.

Squealer is the messenger, so...that's pretty obvious how it fits.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I read that book in 6th grade, and reread it over the summer for fun

Snowball was the good pig, and Snow is white. White usually means good in western culture, or purity, so it would fit snowball as he is the more sensible and kind pig.

Napoleon in history was a general and a dictator. That would fit napoleon, the evil pig in the book and rules the farm with an iron fist.

Squealer is the messenger, so...that's pretty obvious how it fits.

That's great, thank you.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
school starts next Monday.

wow that must suck where do you live. i dont have to go back till sept 5th
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
2+2=5
member of the Mitch Hedburg pwns club

Quote by Fred1000000
Oh, hurrah! Mr. Gax is my new hero. Sorry, Corey Taylor...
Here is my report. It sucks, but whatever. I did the name topic, because Slaytanic pretty much gave me the answer, which means that he is awesome.

In this book, the names of several of the characters have specific meanings which refer to the personality of the character, or something that the character does in the novel. The three characters that this is most prevelant in are Napoleon, Snowball, and Squealer. These characters are all crucial to the development of the story, and their names give important clues to how they will act in the story.

Snowball was the good leader in the novel. He was more sensible and kind than Napoleon, and therefore is a much nicer leader. His name is Snowball, and snow is white. In western culture, white represents purity, and his name reflects his personality in that aspect, because he has a much more pleasant and fair personality than Napoleon.

Napoleon Bonaparte was a general and a dictator and usurped his power through force. Napoleon the pig, from the novel, takes and keeps his power in much the same way. He ruled the farm with an iron fist, using fear and intimidation to keep control of the animals. If they did anything that went against him, they were killed. Napoleon Bonaparte ruled the territories he gained through force and fear, using his army, whose counterpart in the story was the dogs, to bully the people in those lands and keep them under control, the same way the pig Napoleon controlled the animals on the farm.

Squealer was Napoleon's courier, so he delivered messages to the animals from Napoleon, and to Napoleon from the animals. He told Napoleon when the animals of the farm were being disobedient, and in this way he was the 'squealer'.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
man i wish i had your summer reading i have 5 books and essays and i haveta email three of them to the teacher two weeks before school even starts....
ED REED BABY
Quote by brendan666
I would have killed to read those books. Every year we read one Shakespeare play, which wouldn't be bad if we didn't analytically rape it to death. Then we read one Dickins book which is chosen for vocabulary rather than plot (Hard Times got terrible reviews and it was chosen).

I WOULD KILL FOR ORWELL OR KING!!

1984 FTW!

we had to do the same crap as you. ever read Cry the Beloved Country? bleh...
also had to read A Seperate Peace about three times over the years with different teachers, along with All Quiet on the Western Front. Imperialistic US, my ass.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break