i have an epiphone les paul and i changed all my strings by mistake and im just wondering if anything bad could happen to the guitar or the saddle.
changed all the strings by mistake? what? i dont understand...you didnt mean to change strings?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
uhm, no? it's quite difficult to never change strings, boy. it's not diong any damage to the guitar. especially not an electric

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
wtfurk? how do you not mean to change strings? anyways the guitar is meant to have the strings changed, if i bought a guitar and changed them and the damn thing snapped in half, someone would take a beatin' i can assure you of that
i think he means he took them all off at once instead of replacing them one by one

and doing this WILL NOT SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ANYTHING ON YOUR GUITAR, the saddles may have moved slightly, but nothing else

EDIT: If you don't take them all off at once it is a nightmare to try and clean the fretboard and the frets (if they need it)
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Last edited by fire within at Aug 2, 2007,
Quote by fire within
i think he means he took them all off at once instead of replacing them one by one

and doing this WILL NOT SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ANYTHING ON YOUR GUITAR, the saddles may have mooved slightly, but nothing else

oh that makes sense, i do that everytime i want to clean my guitar so its all good, havent had any problems yet.
Quote by fire within

and doing this WILL NOT SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ANYTHING ON YOUR GUITAR, the saddles may have mooved slightly, but nothing else

Yeah sorry guys that i wasnt more clear...thats exactly what i meant, people told me not to take off all the strings at once but i took em all off and i just wanted to be sure.