Hey guys, sorry to clutter the forums with this....

I'm looking for a guitar that looks sweet but that I can play anything from Foo Fighters to Megadeth on without looking like a douche (e.g.-not a BC Rich Beast).

I'm thinking preferably these specs:

Ebony fingerboard (What is so bad about rosewood btw?)
2 Humbuckers
Not an LFR
24 Frets
Better than my current guitars (Razorback and a Maverick Species 2)
Less than £800 (About $1630 USD)
Versatile

USA Jackson Kellys are just out of my reach.
I like the Jackson RR5 but I hear that its overpriced
Esp ltd EC1000-I love this, but my other guitarist in my band already has a Les Paul
Esp ltd DV8R-Not many left...

Suggestions are welcome,

Thanks a bunch in advance UG!

PLOP
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
nuthin wrong with rosewood, and it doesn't matter if an rr5 is overpriced if its what you want. lets be honest, all guitars are overpriced really compared to how much they cost to build. i'd go with the rr5, go with only one colour rather than the cool finishes if u want to save money.
nothing wrong with rosewood at all, except maybe it dries up a lot (or is this just me?) anyway i would personally get an Ibanez S2170SE but for £800 you have a pretty wide choice, check ibanez prestige guitars (some of them are out of your price range) also check out framus guitars and PRS

if you like les pauls don't push them aside just because your bands other guitarist has one, only imbeciles judge you by the guitar you own, if he thinks you are copying him just hit him with that giant chunk of mahogany
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Last edited by Storm_Bringer_ at Aug 2, 2007,
Ah ok its just people are always talking about how good Ebony is and about how they prefer it much more...

Any other suggestions?
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Aside from only having 22 frets, a japanese tokai LP off ebay would rock. You could swing one for £500-£600 on ebay new... and stick some bareknuckles in. That would sound FAT.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

ebony is much cleaner, smoother, and sleeker. it looks way better and has much better feel.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.