Hi, I'm looking to spend around £120-£150 on a multi-effects. I've seen a few I like, but my local dealer only sells high end boss pedals or cheap Zoom ones; so i can't try any i like out.

I like the look of the Korg ax3000g and Me-50. I really don't want to for single effects because i'll most likely choose one and find that i didn't need that certain effect.

I have a ad50vt which i heard wasn't great for effects, but i still would like to try.

Thanks in advance.
buy a seperate overdrive and the depedning on your style either a chorus, delay, or wah pedal
Me-50 is a sound choice
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
RP 150,250,350
Korg AX1500G
Krog AX3G or 5G
Behringer Vamp 2
Line 6 Toneport
Boss ME-50

above your price range...

Boss GT-8
Line 6 Pod XT Live

My suggestion... see if you can get a GNX2 off eBay for around $100 USD
i know that your store doesn't supply them but you could try the digitech 350. i have one it has everything you could want, even a wha pedal tis awesome!!! or a cheaper one the digitech 250 jus alittle less presets
I wouldn't buy a multi-effects pedal at all. The AD50VT is a modelling amp and won't sound good with Multi-Effects. Because they are both modelling and will sound bad. I've had experience with this, but I think that Single-Effects would work better because they're analog.
^ just to let you know, not all single effects are analog
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I have descided that if i do buy a multi-effects, i'm gonna go for the ax3000g, it looks like it gives a greater variety than the me-50.
But first i need to know how much difference it will make to the sound, considering the amp i have (ad50vt). Will it make it sound **** or will it only make a slight different to the sound quality. Thank you again.
i have the ad30vt, and find if you use it on the black 2x12 channel, effects sound great.

i have no problems with them at all, i now use a boss gt-3 with it.
my gear

• ibanez rg350dx
  • legend fat strat
  • vox ad30vt
  • laney double footswitch
  • behringer eq700
  • zoom gfx 707 effects processor
  • boss gt-3 effects processor
Quote by ThomRobson
Will it make it sound **** or will it only make a slight different to the sound quality. Thank you again.

That's difficult to answer. Your amp already has effects. The AX3000G will give you more variety and control, plus the ability to switch settings on the fly. You can create presets for each different song you play that requires a unique tone. You want to run the AX3000 with your amp set to a clean setting.
What are you looking to do with your effects pedal

If you want to enhance your amps tone, go with something on the more simple side such as the Korg Toneworks or Boss ME-50.

If you're looking to play your pedal through a PA or record with it, go for a higher end Boss pedal, Line 6 Pod XT Live, or Vox Tonelab.

Oh, I'd probably choose the Boss ME-50 over the Korg, I have a toneworks, it's ok. Great for helping my Mesa's tone out but the effects are ok, a little harsh. The Boss sounds better in just about every way but the Korg does have more overall features.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Is there an equalizer on the pod xt live or Tonelab? i no theres one on the boss gt-8