hey i wanna get a new guitar some day and when i was trying out amps in a shop i used a epiphone explorer it looked really cool and played well. is this actully a good guitar, im thinking about getting it for my B day ????
*insert flashy humorous sig here*
epiphone makes very good guitars at very affordable prices. if you like how the guitar sounds and plays, go for it! just make sure it sounds good through your amp first.
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

ya i'm poor so i got an epi sg and i think it kicks ass so if that specific one plays well, get that specific one. remember, play b4 you buy
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
was it the goth? that explorer is amazing
yep, what really make you sound well is your amp
nah it wasnt the gothic 1 it waz blk with white and gold bridge and stuff, it looks cool, ill prob consider it 4 my bday then
*insert flashy humorous sig here*
yeh i got that for christmas, if you want it to play stuff like coheed and cambria its got the best tone.
epi explorers have great tones, little neck heavy but all explorers are, id just change out the P/Us thats my only suggestion
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
I would go for it. I also picked up a kornia explorer that I absolutely love the feel of one day, but I didn't actually buy it.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

Schecter Gryphon
Vox AD30VT

Lost my tubergity to a Valveking.