What the title says really, basically I have a gig Saturday and both of my guitars are buggered atm, the other guitarist said I can borrow his guitar, but I think I am getting them fixed. And I was just wondering if people would borrow some other persons guitar?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
If I had a gig, and all mine were f*cked, yes. I played bass in a friends band for a while, and played a borrowed bass the whole time.
I did, and it was the sweetest thing ever. Equipped with Seymour Duncans, and the sexiest body ever.
You're not exactly gonna air-guitar through your set are you?
ohai little sig.
If I was in that situation, yes.

If both of my guitars were fine, I'd need to know what kind of guitar I was borrowing.
may i ask what u did to bugger both ur guitars?
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
I'm borrowing a bass right now. Friend's gone camping for the week and i've always wanted to play one, so why the hell not. In your case, yes.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
in ur position i would
or i'd be like 'ladies and gentlemen tonight there will be no guitar...but i will make the solo sounds over the mic."
I was in the second to last song of our set @ an in-school gig, and i broke my high e string. The next/last song had me playing a solo, so a guitarist of another band let me borrow his Gibson SG Special. was pretty cool.

Do It.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
not rly. I'd be paranoid not to wreck it, and play really softly so the strings don't break, and not bend as far, and i would alwys be checking the strap to see if it's in all teh way so it won't fall and stuff. i coudln't do it.
If they trusted me with it then why the hell not?!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
If it was just a random friend, maybe not, but if it's another member in your band, I don't really see any reason why not. They know/have seen how you treat your insruments (either good or bad) and if you did break it, it would likely hurt you as much as it would them (assuming it's their back up or some such.)

And, really, the thing you are most likely to break (assuming you aren't going to go all crazy with it) is really just a string, and that, what, six bucks tops for a new set of strings?
dam straight i would. regardelss of buggerd guitars.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Yes, I have borrowed some nice guitars and some pieces of junk. My les paul is very unreliable (input jack problems that keep re-occuring).
Yeah...I have....
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
not rly. I'd be paranoid not to wreck it, and play really softly so the strings don't break, and not bend as far, and i would alwys be checking the strap to see if it's in all teh way so it won't fall and stuff. i coudln't do it.

Dude that is so me.

+1
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Yeah, someone stole my guitar a day before the jazz band concert and I had to use my friend's ****ty guitar, the fretboard was horrible and I didn't have any time to adjust, so I suggest asking him a day or two before so you can get used to it.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Well I'm not too sure because its a hofner (or something like that) les paul, but he is in my band and funny thing is we have only been going for about 4 days

EDIT: I'm in a rockschool atm and we have been practising a fair ammount of time
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Go for it, your f**ked otherwise. I borrow my girlfriends guitar when she goes away so me and my mate can jam(hes only got an acoustic)
go for it i know guitars are "divine" or whatever but that's no reason not to play someone elses. and hey, even if you do break a string, it's not the end of the world, they can be replaced. just don't be a dick'ead and break the actual guitar.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
well for my bands last gig i had to borrow my cousins guitar. annoyingly, it's the best i've ever played on stage i am yet to play live with my new guitar
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

I did once, don't think I'll ever again. My friend claimed that he was going to give me his 50's Guild (which was pretty messed up, paper jammed under the strings on the nut, cracked back and barely noticeable sound change when switching between pick ups) but that he could come get it whenever he needed to play a show (all he ever played was extremely old country tunes, but was a decent player).

So after having this thing for a few days and only using it once, I gave it back. He then claimed everytime I was at his place afterwards that it hadn't sounded or played the same since I had it. Would rather not have to go through that again.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox