since i'm going to do work experience next year, i was going to send some e-mails out to studios and places like that, with a link or attatched mp3 of some stuff i do.

so i made a kind of melody going through different styles to cram what i do into 4 mins

comments appreciated

Myspace = Intro Melody

thanks,
Wow i really like all of it. You sound mighty good. In your song Epic about a quarter way through when the distortion stops and the clean comes back it sounds a little off time but it might be me. Great Work!
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I'll be honest with you, good luck but your playing level is not that of a studio session player, sorry. Give it a try, it doesn't hurt. Not that your playing is bad, but you can hear that you are not a mature (musically speaking) guitar player. There are many session players and most of them are pretty dam good, I mean Jimmy Page was one for a while.

Also as a session player you need to: 1) Read music, 2) Play Jazz, blues, country, etc. 3)Have pro gear (from what I read you don't)

in any case keep the good work, and perhaps you'll get some calls. I recommend http://www.taxi.com/ if you want to work as a session player,

MySpace

Gear:

-1979 Gibson Les paul
-Gibson Hound Dog Dorbro
-ZVex Nano tube amp
-Zinky Blue Velvet Tube amp
-Lots of EH pedal
-BSM Treble Booster
Quote by Davester000
im 14, i do this for fun

So? I play music since I was 5, that doesn't mean anything... I play for fun too... and money... and girls...

MySpace

Gear:

-1979 Gibson Les paul
-Gibson Hound Dog Dorbro
-ZVex Nano tube amp
-Zinky Blue Velvet Tube amp
-Lots of EH pedal
-BSM Treble Booster
so why compare me to jimmy page?!?
he does it for the money, i dont. i do this for myself