I love Mexican Ranchera. It's one of my favorite genres. I really only listen to the old songs, and I'm not all that big on new Mexican music like Tejano.

When I say cultural, I don't mean just music from a different country. I mean music that displays the culutre of a different country. If you're an American, a band like Led Zeppelin or The Beatles don't count just because they are different. Basically I mean music that only exists in that particular country.
I enjoy Chinese music, I can't think of the names of the instruments though. It just seems haunting and relaxing at the same time.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I like Indian classical music an awful lot, I find it very peaceful. Some of the traditional Nordic and Celtic folk songs I've heard I've liked a lot as well.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Mainly Indian Classical, Celtic, and Humppa.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Mainly Indian Classical, Celtic, and Humppa.

Finntroll? I like a lot of Celtic music, the area where I live has a strong Celtic music "scene"
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I listen to J-Rock, some J-Pop, some BritPop, and I love ethnic Japanese music, as well as folk music from many different countries.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by grantml02
Finntroll? I like a lot of Celtic music, the area where I live has a strong Celtic music "scene"

No. Finntroll is not Humppa.
Finntroll is folk metal. They may combine metal with Humppa but they are not Humppa.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Norwegian Black Metal...I'm sure you'll get this answer a lot from most metalheads.Well,scandanavian metal in general. I find it more complex sounding than western metal. It may not always be physically challenging to play,but it sounds darker and I find a lot of emotion in it,compared to a lot of American metal.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by wyldeshredder
Norwegian Black Metal...I'm sure you'll get this answer a lot from most metalheads.Well,scandanavian metal in general. I find it more complex sounding than western metal. It may not always be physically challenging to play,but it sounds darker and I find a lot of emotion in it,compared to a lot of American metal.

+1 Scandinavian metal is soooooooooo much better than the current metal scene in the US.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Gaelic ftw
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Polka...

Damn you Pennsylvania!!
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
i like irish music and brazilian jazz like bossa nova and samba, etc. also ... andean regional music is the pwn. south america has awesome music.
#DTWD
Quote by Kylster
Polka...

Damn you Pennsylvania!!

Can't go to a wedding back home without a couple of polkas.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Climate
Arabian metal

Arabian metal is basically black/death metal with really bad vocals and ass production.
i know cause im arabi
I haven't really looked for cultural music other than flameco, but I love Egyptian tunes and Lebanese singers are really good. I guess I'll do a little research.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Brazilian music is mezmerizing...its all in portuguese and its pretty awesome. Ridiculously good acoustic guitar.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Folk Metal FTW! (Korpiklaani, Finntroll)
Flamenco, seeing as I'm Spanish, and this Valencian (eastern Spain) ska band which has elements of folk Valencian music (Obrint Pas). Definitely rec them to anyone who likes ska.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Not really, unless if you would consider foreign metal or rock or whatever to be "cultural music".
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله