ok right now, my pc is *****up, i can only use windows to go to internet and My pñc and stuff , but i dont have the Start bar(dont ask why) and i need to get to start>all programs>accesories>system tools>system restore but without the start bar or whatever its called, SO PLEASE HELP ME
Quote by lp_breaker
ok right now, my pc is *****up, i can only use windows to go to internet and My pñc and stuff , but i dont have the Start bar(dont ask why) and i need to get to start>all programs>accesories>system tools>system restore but without the start bar or whatever its called, SO PLEASE HELP ME

if you can get on task manager do

new>run task> explorer.exe, should make your start bar come back
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
lol
A flaw in Microsoft's programming. It's prolly a virus, try running a scanner. Or, if you have the restore disk, just put it in and restart.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by lp_breaker

i had that a while ago, its a virus and i had to reboot, sorry, its the only solution it corrupts all system restore features too

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
I had something very similar, and I had to reinstall my windows which sucked.
Looking for a new sig!
can you do a system restore
my gear

• ibanez rg350dx
  • legend fat strat
  • vox ad30vt
  • laney double footswitch
  • behringer eq700
  • zoom gfx 707 effects processor
  • boss gt-3 effects processor
Quote by mattwebb
can you do a system restore

you are completely mother fawking retarded -.-

honestly one of the stupidest people on this forum -.-
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
rub icy hot on and jack off to all the pr0n on there. thats probaly why it's messed up in the first place.
Quote by Jimbou
I wish my sister asked me to do it again..she's really hot....

I'm going to hell

EDIT..mmhhh, I would stand going to hell if I could do it again now
Quote by Oo Dec oO
you are completely mother fawking retarded -.-

honestly one of the stupidest people on this forum -.-

Windows usually comes with a restore disk that you boot from. That's probably what he meant.

Jerk.