I think it's nice, it sounds a bit plain but is it a midi? it sounds it.
If it were done live im sure there would be more feeling in it.
The guitars and bass are live, just the drums are midi, because I didn't own a drum set at the time. It's from like two years ago.

EDIT: And thanks for the kind words, of course.
1) its short but catchy
2) it sounds like all midi instruments...which I don't care for much......
3) there seems to be a lack of bass in the whole song....sounds like its playing out of a small speaker.

Now the lack of bass could be because I am on my dell laptop which really cuts back on bass but ill have a listen though my studio setup later today.

fix it up a little and toss in some vocals, you should have a great song going.

after some good mastering of a finished track you should have a great sounding song.

how about some info on my song that i recorded a month ago and mastered/reposted a few days ago:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641019
Quote by moody07747
1) its short but catchy
2) it sounds like all midi instruments...which I don't care for much......
3) there seems to be a lack of bass in the whole song....sounds like its playing out of a small speaker.

Now the lack of bass could be because I am on my dell laptop which really cuts back on bass but ill have a listen though my studio setup later today.

fix it up a little and toss in some vocals, you should have a great song going.

after some good mastering of a finished track you should have a great sounding song.

how about some info on my song that i recorded a month ago and mastered/reposted a few days ago:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641019

1) Thank you.
2) Only the drums are midi.
3) That's probably because you're using a laptop.
Yeah, I dig the sound, it does sound midi-ish, except for the bass. Very nice and catchy, held my attention the entire time. My only genuine complaint is the length, which still suits the song. Very nice, all in all. I really like the bassline, and how strong it starts off, too.
just had a listen though my good sound system...yea the midi drums are not the best but im a drummer so i like good drum parts and all that haha

anyways the bass is all there....my laptop was just cutting it all out.