What is something you did as a kid that was funny or embarrassing? Please tell.

My funny(now) moment was when I took a rock and started drawing on my parent’s new car Safe to say my dad was pissed Or when I swallowed the hook end of a clothes hanger. My dad had to pull it out of my throat.
my grandma's neighbors used to have a wooden fence that went all the way around their house. When i was about three i decided to count how many pieces of wood it took to make a fence that big. So i took a marker and made x's on each one for some reason, than counted the x's.
theres a thread like 10 threads lower with the exact same title, you dont even need to use the search button just LOOK!?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513912 -.-
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
When I was 7 or so I would take a big stick out into my backyard and whack the bushes until they lost all their leaves. I would spend hours at a time outside, doing nothing but hitting bushes taller than me with a stick.

Also, I thought it was fun to shoot a super soaker over the fence (which I couldn't see over), and one day a guy on a tractor yelled over the fence, "If you shoot that thing at me one more time I'll jump over this fence so fast your head will spin." I was scared shi tless...

EDIT: Almost forgot this one. I used to run around my house buck naked with a cape made out of a blanket pretending I was superman until one day I slipped and cut my knee open on the metal strip that was on the edge of the rug in my living room. I haven't done it since.
Last edited by onebetter at Aug 2, 2007,
The other threads are for people lying about having sex at the age of ten.
Quote by Oo Dec oO
theres a thread like 10 threads lower with the exact same title, you dont even need to use the search button just LOOK!?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513912 -.-

LMAO he's just asking for funny things you did as a kid not the horny things you did as a kid, idiot.

Well to stay on topic I used to think I was a power ranger and when my grandma used to take me to the bank I would sneak out of the line and starting doing karate moves and poses pretending like I was fighting aliens. They tease me about it every once in a while.
Quote by onebetter
When I was 7 or so I would take a big stick out into my backyard and whack the bushes until they lost all their leaves. I would spend hours at a time outside, doing nothing but hitting bushes taller than me with a stick.

Also, I thought it was fun to shoot a super soaker over the fence (which I couldn't see over), and one day a guy on a tractor yelled over the fence, "If you shoot that thing at me one more time I'll jump over this fence so fast your head will spin." I was scared shi tless...

haha that reminds me of the time I got a super soaker once and walked over near the highway as a kid and tried spraying cars... there was a kid next to me and when I finally got one, she turned around and the kid ran away while I just stood there for some reason.. she then drove by yelling "DONT THROW WATER AT PEOPLE!".. lulz
In Elementary school, I got expelled. Why? Because I used to chase all the girls around with my penis at recess every day. Top that.
Quote by WinterMadness76
In Elementary school, I got expelled. Why? Because I used to chase all the girls around with my penis at recess every day. Top that.

I really dont think anyone can...
Quote by Jarrod316
What is something you did as a kid that was funny or embarrassing? Please tell.

My funny(now) moment was when I took a rock and started drawing on my parent’s new car Safe to say my dad was pissed Or when I swallowed the hook end of a clothes hanger. My dad had to pull it out of my throat.

What the ****?

Why???
as of recently, my mom discovered my 1st grade journal (that we made in school).

In there, in huge, sloppily written in black crayon, it says "My favorite insect is a ladybug."

MY MOM REMINDS ME EVERY DAY.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

me and my friends use to hit bushes with tennis rackets to make the bees come out, then we'd hit the bees.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Not my childhood mistake.. But certainly some guys off the internet.

<ohm> damn
<ohm> ****
<ohm> DAMN
<ohm> i was just in an AIM convo with a chick, and my grandmother's window pops up
<ohm> ****
<ohm> i go like this to her
<ohm> "i want to suck on your clit"
<ohm> ****
When I was 2 or 3, I was at the mall and there's a fountain in the middle of this courtyard. So, I pulled down my pants and pissed in the fountain with people all around. Then I fell inside and some guy pulled me out, urine infested water and all.
Quote by Masamune
When I was 2 or 3, I was at the mall and there's a fountain in the middle of this courtyard. So, I pulled down my pants and pissed in the fountain with people all around. Then I fell inside and some guy pulled me out, urine infested water and all.

I think u win, pissing in a fountain ... IN A MALL

very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by newbe guitarist

I think u win, pissing in a fountain ... IN A MALL

Apparently it was filmed, because it was at the point in my life where my parents would constantly film me. I guess the tape was lost over the years though. I wish I could see it for a good laugh.
Well, living in south Miami as a kid, I asked my mom, audibly, why the black lady across the street looks like a gorilla. I bet my mom was like "oh, **** **** **** ****."
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
I broke the washing machine, by smashing the glass door thing with a snooker cue

maybe that's why I have a bad habit of smashing glasses
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
When I was a kid, we were having the house painted .... I decided to help by taking the brush, soaking it in paint and going around my whole house putting a line of paint everywhere. My mom was not impressed.
When i was like 6, i got this power ranger wrist thing, where u pressed the buttons on it, like in the show and how they transofrom into the ragners, and i was so excited about getting it coz i thought it might turn me into a power ranger when i pressed

3 3 1 ENTER!

But it didnt
PSN: Noverion
Quote by Noverion
When i was like 6, i got this power ranger wrist thing, where u pressed the buttons on it, like in the show and how they transofrom into the ragners, and i was so excited about getting it coz i thought it might turn me into a power ranger when i pressed

3 3 1 ENTER!

But it didnt

Psh... noob... it's 3313
Quote by Peebo
Psh... noob... it's 3313

****, i stand defeated, *worships master Peebo*
PSN: Noverion