All of them. Try posting some here too, in the john frusciante thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412046
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Carvel
Song to Sing When I'm Lonely
Ricky
Regret

Or anything really off Shadows Collide with People, but not saying the others are bad.
SPACE FOR RENT
Carvel
Song To Sing When I'm Lonely

There's an instrumental he plays which is freaking amazing, I can't remember the name of it though.

Murderers is a good instrumental by him, though.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper

There's an instrumental he plays which is freaking amazing, I can't remember the name of it though.

Which album?
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Which album?

Couldn't tell you, I used to download.

It uses a lot of double-taped guitars and piano, if I remember correctly it's pretty ambient.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

ahh, i hate his solo stuff. i am seriously convinced its just the die hard rhcp fans that like it. he seriously can not sing at all.
John frusciante thread people... it's in the link in my above post.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Whaddya mean he can't sing? He's an awesome singer. And yeah, check out the Fru thread. The songs mentioned in this thread are pretty good. And roythereaper, did you mean Outside Space?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
ahh, i hate his solo stuff. i am seriously convinced its just the die hard rhcp fans that like it. he seriously can not sing at all.

His solo stuff is better than his RHCP stuff and he's a brilliant singer.

to the TS: Just get the Curtains album.
Yes, we know Kensai, do you want a Frusciante thread closed?

Besides, he would have been raped in the Frusciante thread for asking for a specific song. He'd have been given album examples and everything, sheerly with how different most of Frusciante's albums are.
Call me Callum