Hey man, I like it a lot. It's definitely good to find a fellow singer/songwriter type around here, among all the bash-your-face-out metal.

I have some stuff in my sig, as well as right here: myspace.com/seaneckmannmusic that I think you may like.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by eckmann88
Hey man, I like it a lot. It's definitely good to find a fellow singer/songwriter type around here, among all the bash-your-face-out metal.

I have some stuff in my sig, as well as right here: myspace.com/seaneckmannmusic that I think you may like.

Thanks man. Yeah, had a listen, it's pretty good stuff - at first when i saw the name 'Shine' i thought you were covering Take That

Very, very good
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My only criticism is with the mix, the vocals are too loud and mid-y for my likes. Maybe just mixing the vocals a couple db lower and then mastering the track with some extremely subtle reverb would do some good?

Keep in mind, I don't really write much usual stuff. Check out my solo project, it's pretty much just one finished and mastered song, one rough song, and one keyboard bit right now, but I'm workin' on it slowly.

Let me know what you think of the finished song, the first one. Thanks.

www.myspace.com/dismantledmt

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Quote by Salvial
My only criticism is with the mix, the vocals are too loud and mid-y for my likes. Maybe just mixing the vocals a couple db lower and then mastering the track with some extremely subtle reverb would do some good?

Keep in mind, I don't really write much usual stuff. Check out my solo project, it's pretty much just one finished and mastered song, one rough song, and one keyboard bit right now, but I'm workin' on it slowly.

Let me know what you think of the finished song, the first one. Thanks.

www.myspace.com/dismantledmt

Thanks, i'll get round to listening to yours when i'm finished with this song i';m writing.

Thanks for listening! The mixes on my page are all vocal up mixes, which are for sending to the labels so they can hear the lyrics properly.

Thanks man
that stuff is great man! Especially liked the whole acoustic song, keep it up and good luck to you!
Quote by AmIEvil?
that stuff is great man! Especially liked the whole acoustic song, keep it up and good luck to you!

Umm......they're all acoustic......do you mean Close Encounter Of The Worst Kind?

Thanks alot man!