What is the significance of getting a "Gold Circle" ticket for a gig? It's something I've only really heard of recently, and I apparantly have one.

Cheers.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
It costs more than a regular ticket, and you are surrounded by people with more money than sense.
It's really only at Wembley Stadium and such.

They are fags.

The first people there get a special wristband to get into the golden circle.

Only thing is, it's usually so badly organised the people who DESERVED it don't get it.
I know no more than I did before starting this thread.

I've got a ticket for the Glasgow SECC, the tickets were bought by a friend, and I've paid the same as I would for any other ticket...

What do they signify? Will I be closer to the band or something?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Golden circles suck, they ruin the standing experience for the normal fans who wanna get close to the band
ohai little sig.
From this thread I've learned that:

a) I have more money than sense
b) I'm a fag
c) I'm ruining the experience for "normal fans"

I can only guess I'm closer to the band. THX GAIS!!!!1!!two!!
Call me Callum