I searched "dreams" and nothing came up so sorry if this has been done before. Just post weird dreams you've had.

I once had this dream when I was eating in my house with a friend and I saw a head in my window. So I went to the window and said, "Oh it's just chairman Mao." Mao just stared at me, smiled and waved. Then a goblin came up to me and said, "You know you can break that window if you jab your head into it, but nothing will happen if you put your hand through." Then I started realizing I was just dreaming so I asked my friend how I could wake up and he said just say your name a few times. So I started saying my name and then I started shaking and getting dizzy. I'm not sure if I woke up for real and just fell back asleep or just in the dream, but I walked to the same window and saw a dragon. Then Harry Potter appeared next to me and said, "Kill it with your wand!" I pulled a wand out of nowhere and started shooting it. Then the dragon started smiling and died. Then I said my name again and I woke up for real.

Yes, I'm messed up.

I'll probably think of more later.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Man, that's random. Mine would be interesting but I haven't had any recently, I just know my dreams are usually messed up.
I became a mod on UG.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Just thought of another. When I was three I had a recurring dream in which I was dressed up as Peter Pan and a boiler chased me down the street saying, "I will eat you sandwhich!"
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I dreamed a couple nights ago that I met Ozzy Osbourne at space camp. In space. He handed me a signed copy of Down to Earth (random!) and flew away.

Z-edit: I just realized how ironic that last sentence is..
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Aug 2, 2007,
I dreamed I was dating Lucy Liu then she got taken away by a hurricane while packing a suitcase for a holiday.

I woke up thinking "oh **** Lucy :["
Quote by akaDan
I dreamed I was dating Lucy Liu then she got taken away by a hurricane while packing a suitcase for a holiday.

I woke up thinking "oh **** Lucy :["

Haha.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I dreamed a couple nights ago that I met Ozzy Osbourne at space camp. In space. He handed me a signed copy of Down to Earth (random!) and flew away.

IRONY!!!!
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
when i was like 10 i had a dream i was a transformer, then i was showing off my transforming abilities to my neighbours
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
I had a dream were this creepy ass orangatang type monkey was like in a white pinstrip suit and had a cane dancing witha bunch of show girls behind it. Freaked me out.
Quote by -February-Star-
Real bassists know about different techniques and are aware of the merits and applications of each.

Because we're the least ignorant, most hardworking and most talented musicians in the world. We also surpass all others in general awesomeness.
I am prone to having rather eccentric dreams. Last summer, I went for a month straight where, every night, I had a really weirds dream...

The earliest dream that I can remember having is when I was about four, when I dreamed that my family bought an ostrich, and I was going home to see it, and it ate through my front door, stuck it's head out, looked at me, gobbled like a turkey and ran away.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Oh wait, I remember now I did have a messed up dream; System of a Down(yes i know every post I make seems to be about them ) were playing at my school and they had a hat thing which they picked like song requests out of. Daron picked like 4 out and they were all from this one person who wasn't there and he went crazy saying "You request a song and you're not even here?! What do you take me for, you slut!" then smashes his guitar up(poor Iceman ) and generally going beserk. All the while me and my friends were moshing but slowly after that happened turning into a state of wtf-ness. Uber.
i cant even remember my dreams. you guys are lucky...
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Dude I'm renowned around these parts for having weird dreams!
Check out my sig. For those who are lazy
I am with my cookery class in the middle of the atlantic ocean. i am on a raft with my friend (tom) and we are all trying to light a fire on the raft. a huge tidal wave comes and all the rafts catch it. for some reason, all our fires are now lit, even though we are on a tidal wave. THEN the whole wave catches on fire, and it turns into a massive chariot with fiery horses pulling it. my maths teacher was on there. the chariot arrives at my school playing fields, and throws us into a classroom.
my cookery teacher now casually announces that the class is going for a mini golf trip. everyone rushes towards the clubs, and me and my friend are left with the **** clubs, which happened to be pelican beaks (wtf). We went to the golf course, played abit of golf and the course eventually turned into a dancefloor...i cant remember the rest.

My father is ill and is liening on a sofa in the front room. for some reason he decides to play pranks on all of us. my girlfriend is in the kitchen, she opens a packet of crisps, and they explode in her face, leavin the face of a sheep in place...
i open a cupboard and find a mixing bowl with a piece of paper on it, i lift up the paper and a tarantula with the face of my MATHS TEACHER was there. it scuttled away and went to majorca...... i decided to follow it. so i went to majorca and found the spider chatting up a horse. i come back home to find my girlfriend has taken the full form of a sheep.

THE OTHER DREAM IS IN MY SIG.
When I was 7 I had a dream that I was in a pink and green room. All my friends were coins and I had to put them down a hole. I failed and a fairy started hitting me with a cane. I ran into this shaft covered with mattresses and I came out on the streets and Samuel L. Jackson...
I had a dream that me and my friend walked into a local restaurant and on one side of the restaurant was Joe Walsh and on the other was Don Henley and they were fighting(arguing) and were not on speaking terms. So me and my friend start trying to get them talking again when all of a sudden a ninja apears and says in a german accent "you must re-unite ze Eagles!" then he cut my head of and I woke up. IT was weird since I'm not even that much of an Eagles fan.
I had a dream once that I was riding my bike
and there was a giant quarter pipe thing right in front of the grocery store

so I rode my bike over and this azn kid whos a super hero started riding away and i followed
then i fell down over the edge of the pavement.

So I'm falling down and theres a pole so I grab onto it
and I'm passing all this stuff...
then i wake up in the azn kid's appartment and my mom's there.

Then they tell us to gtfo. XD
I don't even shred
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Dude I'm renowned around these parts for having weird dreams!
Check out my sig. For those who are lazy
I am with my cookery class in the middle of the atlantic ocean. i am on a raft with my friend (tom) and we are all trying to light a fire on the raft. a huge tidal wave comes and all the rafts catch it. for some reason, all our fires are now lit, even though we are on a tidal wave. THEN the whole wave catches on fire, and it turns into a massive chariot with fiery horses pulling it. my maths teacher was on there. the chariot arrives at my school playing fields, and throws us into a classroom.
my cookery teacher now casually announces that the class is going for a mini golf trip. everyone rushes towards the clubs, and me and my friend are left with the **** clubs, which happened to be pelican beaks (wtf). We went to the golf course, played abit of golf and the course eventually turned into a dancefloor...i cant remember the rest.

My father is ill and is liening on a sofa in the front room. for some reason he decides to play pranks on all of us. my girlfriend is in the kitchen, she opens a packet of crisps, and they explode in her face, leavin the face of a sheep in place...
i open a cupboard and find a mixing bowl with a piece of paper on it, i lift up the paper and a tarantula with the face of my MATHS TEACHER was there. it scuttled away and went to majorca...... i decided to follow it. so i went to majorca and found the spider chatting up a horse. i come back home to find my girlfriend has taken the full form of a sheep.

THE OTHER DREAM IS IN MY SIG.

I suppose it's a battle to the death for who has weirder dreams! You're winning...

Oh I just remembered another. I was skateboarding on a half pipe and the half pipe was full of large fans. By accident my arm went into the fan and got chopped off. It kept happening and each time it happened I would say in a very bored voice, "Oh my." Then some lady screamed, "Stop your upseting the pudding!"
Last edited by StrokeMidnight at Aug 2, 2007,
Oh yeah I just remembered, every single time I'm driving, or just in a car in general, there always happens to be a road above me on a bridge and it's ALWAYS incomplete so we're cruising then all these cars go flying into the road and the other drivers act so casually. One said to me "5th time this week...oh well,that's what you get for eating a ham sandwich on Tuesday".

I r retard brain.

That one is weird.