I know most of you don't really care but seeing as though nobody here knows me on here i thought i'd ask for advice.

Up until recently me and my girlfriend have been really close, not too close mind we always know when to give the other space. but recently things don't seem to be going as well. She always seems to have something better to do than see me, and its not even solid i can't see because of this reasons either. Its more I might be doing something with so and so , so i probably can't see you. and its every time i try and arrange something.

I havent actually met up with her for 3 weeks its always phone calls or talking on msn. she says she misses me but still makes no effort to see me. I havent said anything because im too afraid it could be something serious and i dont want to make it seem as though im being clingy and making a lot out of nothing. Can you please tell me what you would do in this situation.
not to be a bitch, but there's a very fat relationship thread that will get this addressed way better.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I've been there.

I broke it off, we moved on, I regretted it for a few days but now I'm happy.

Take from that what you will.
You should ask Guitar-Freak, he seems really good at dealing with this sort of stuff.

Or go to the relationship thread.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by ndhdl
I know most of you don't really care but seeing as though nobody here knows me on here i thought i'd ask for advice.

Up until recently me and my girlfriend have been really close, not too close mind we always know when to give the other space. but recently things don't seem to be going as well. She always seems to have something better to do than see me, and its not even solid i can't see because of this reasons either. Its more I might be doing something with so and so , so i probably can't see you. and its every time i try and arrange something.

I havent actually met up with her for 3 weeks its always phone calls or talking on msn. she says she misses me but still makes no effort to see me. I havent said anything because im too afraid it could be something serious and i dont want to make it seem as though im being clingy and making a lot out of nothing. Can you please tell me what you would do in this situation.

exactly what my girlfriend did before she broke up with me.
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
srsly, go to the relationship thread

i didn't take my problem there. created an even bigger problem
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Ask her to hang out?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
break up with her man! Obviously shes not as interested in the relationship unlike you!

And it takes two for a relationship so!
i agree either talk this with her or dump her. shes been blowing you off for 3 weeks for un-sure plans....sounds like shes not interested. sorry bro.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by stevo_92
exactly what my girlfriend did before she broke up with me.

Same lol

Pffft women, unless there making sandwiches or bringing me beer whats the point.
My girlfriend gets upset if a single day goes by without seeing me.

If you haven't seen each other for three damn weeks, dump her before she dumps you, it's painfully obvious she doesn't care anymore.

Sorry mate, find yourself a better girl.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
no idea, from my point of view, mention it to her. try and resolve it by talking to her.
but then again, what do i know
if it were me id break it off and the kill her.
hope it helps.
Say to her exactly what you just said, "I'm kinda worried... but I don't wanna seem too clingy... so just making sure, is everything ok?"
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Always use the stickies. Religion, Politics, Relationship. They're there for a reason.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Kultur Vultur
In the words of Thin Lizzy:

"Man, if she don't want to know; forget her."

I love you.

Anyone else hear the twin part in their head right now?
wait im forseeing a solution.....
the relationship thread
theres like the dr. phils of ug there to give you advise
There's talk on the street, it's there to
Remind you, that it doesn't really matter
which side you're on.
You're walking away and they're talking behind you
They will never forget you 'til somebody new comes along
Where you been lately? There's a new kid in town
Everybody loves him, don't they?
Now he's holding her, and you're still around
Oh, my, my
There's a new kid in town
Be cool.
Same thing happened with a guy I know.After 3 weeks she asked her friends to break-up with him for her!!
So she probably either doesn't have the decency to break it off herself or else doesn't want to hurt your feelings.There is the off chance that that something might be preventing her from seeing you but I doubt it.
So brake it off now man,show her you're better then this.
At least make an effort to talk to her. If she doesn't do anything to remedy the situation, then move on to something new. (and may I remind you, when looking for that new person, the more "optional equipment" the better) Hehe.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
i had a similar situation...idk what you can do about it..just bring it up like its small and see what happens.
My Gear:
1969 Fender Mustang Reissue
Fender DG-5 Acoustic
Washburn House of Blues
Fender Blues Junior
ProCo Rat Distortion
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
This is the same thing that happened to me couple months back....... except she didn't have the decency to break up with me before she decided she wanted to have sex with another guy......

If I were you I would contemplate breaking up with her, or that might happen
I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
buttsecks!!!
solves everything

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
She probably wants to break it off but has no idea how to tell you, so she's trying to do it gradually.

I did it to my ex bf a while back and broke up with him soon after seeing that it just wasn't worth playing games.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe