(please dont take this as ANYTHING racist, just something i noticed) why is it when most cartoons have primaraily black characters..all the white kids/people seem to be completely retarded/nerdy?..the same can be said for shows with primarily white characters too...? Examples: The Proud Family, Class of 3000, Static Shock

seriously dont be offended it's not like that, but have you noticed that?
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
ive noticed with class of 3000
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Yeah, I've noticed that.

Code Monkeys, however, is the exact opposite. There's only one black main character, and he's the smartest and least nerdy of all of the characters on the show.
Because they're trying to make things more "black friendly" for fear of being labeled as a racist network. It's BS imo.
with the proud family you have that one white nerd chick..with static shock he has his partner who tries to be "gangster...and class of 3000 all the white kids even the chinese ones are entirely stereotyped..white rich kid..clueless asians..another nerdy white kid..
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide much?

mysisterwatchesit....

yep thats another one...nerdy black kid..and other people too..you have the typical girl who is always sick..and the prissy school "runners"..ie popular kids
Quote by SnowMan1
Society is really racist to white people not black people. think about it.

society is racist as a whole in my mind
Yeah. Thats cuz people like to pull the race card. I mean, I don't care if you're purple. If you're a nice person I will treat you as such but if you're an ass then I will treat you as such as well. Not trying to be racist. I have many friends of mixed races. (Hell, my girlfriends colombian)
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by SnowMan1
Society is really racist to white people not black people. think about it.

Think about how much television networks and employers do to make their atmosphere "black friendly". They fear black people cause as soon as one shouts "racist" the whole place is labeled as the white KKK hicks who hate blacks. Think about that.
Quote by Mr.McAwesom2112
Yeah. Thats cuz people like to pull the race card. I mean, I don't care if you're purple. If you're a nice person I will treat you as such but if you're an ass then I will treat you as such as well. Not trying to be racist. I have many friends of mixed races. (Hell, my girlfriends colombian)

thats exactly how society should be..it sucks that we have this here

I hold nothing against anyone..at least about color...
Quote by DiamondOfBlood
with the proud family you have that one white nerd chick..with static shock he has his partner who tries to be "gangster...and class of 3000 all the white kids even the chinese ones are entirely stereotyped..white rich kid..clueless asians..another nerdy white kid..

Funny how the rest of us can be stereotyped for our race and culture but not the African Americans, lest we be deemed racist assholes.
So true. It's nice to have someone agree with you instead of calling you a racist bastard. lol
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
If anyone should get a break in the race issue its the jews. blacks only got enslaved once. But the jews have gotten screwed for over 2000 years. After all, Jesus was a jew
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by Mr.McAwesom2112
So true. It's nice to have someone agree with you instead of calling you a racist bastard. lol

hell yeah I can agree with you there
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Lol doesnt Proud Family have like blue and green people?

pretty much yeah
Quote by leftybassdude
If anyone should get a break in the race issue its the jews. blacks only got enslaved once. But the jews have gotten screwed for over 2000 years. After all, Jesus was a jew

So instead of being treated equal to the rest of humanity, you want us all to give you an extra hand and help and give you a break?
atleast we have one non racist show on T.V. Drawn Together.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
i wonder if anyone who is black has come on here yet..i would be interested to see what their input is on here..how they feel about these types of shows and what not..if anyone is black do please make it known..as weird as that sounds..i keep feeling like im going to get called out..
Quote by WinterMadness76
So instead of being treated equal to the rest of humanity, you want us all to give you an extra hand and help and give you a break?

im not jewish, just making a comment
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by DiamondOfBlood
i wonder if anyone who is black has come on here yet..i would be interested to see what their input is on here..how they feel about these types of shows and what not..if anyone is black do please make it known..as weird as that sounds..i keep feeling like im going to get called out..

I's callin you out Jedediah! you racist scumbag!
Quote by leftybassdude
im not jewish, just making a comment

so you're saying that we should all look at jews and say "ahh, why don't we give them a break?"?
Quote by WinterMadness76
I's callin you out Jedediah! you racist scumbag!

you ****ing bastard!!! lol