When I playback a recording it sounds "choppy" I guess would be the word. It has done this for a while, when exporting the file the choppiness goes away, its just a hassle to have while trying to mix tracks and edit tracks. There was a time it didn't do this.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

you're having latency issues. It usually means your computer doesn't have enough RAM.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
you're having latency issues. It usually means your computer doesn't have enough RAM.

Its been doing this for like 2 years. And all this time its the RAM? How would I go about fixing this?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
Its been doing this for like 2 years. And all this time its the RAM? How would I go about fixing this?

new computer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
^ ...more or better ram will work.

you should read up on RAM because there are a lot out there and so if you get the wrong type it wont work.

I had a desktop with vista and 512mb RAM which I switched out for two sticks of 1GB.
only cost me around $20 a stick for this computer...other computers will have higher priced RAM and it may not be worth it to upgrade...So yea if thats the case I can say get a new desktop.
Quote by moody07747
^ ...more or better ram will work.

you should read up on RAM because there are a lot out there and so if you get the wrong type it wont work.

I had a desktop with vista and 512mb RAM which I switched out for two sticks of 1GB.
only cost me around $20 a stick for this computer...other computers will have higher priced RAM and it may not be worth it to upgrade...So yea if thats the case I can say get a new desktop.

Wait so there no way I can fix it without buying more RAM? It used to work fine....
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

do u use it for other thing as well..

if so more you install software more ram it uses like messager, editing software and other thing... your best bet is to find out what kinda of ram your useing and get a larger one or two. if your edit music I would get two 1gig stick you dont have to,
windows will only reconze 1 gig but it will still use the other too

I edit home movies alot and recorder video games and edit put music to it . my mother board max ram is 4 gig so I have 3 gig even knew its not needed but I had a extra gig when I bought my 2 gig stick
Quote by oldschool79
do u use it for other thing as well..

if so more you install software more ram it uses like messager, editing software and other thing... your best bet is to find out what kinda of ram your useing and get a larger one or two. if your edit music I would get two 1gig stick you dont have to,
windows will only reconze 1 gig but it will still use the other too

I edit home movies alot and recorder video games and edit put music to it . my mother board max ram is 4 gig so I have 3 gig even knew its not needed but I had a extra gig when I bought my 2 gig stick

how would I go about putting this into my computer? haha
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by oldschool79
how much ram do you have now

W/e the standard is for a computer i guess?
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!