Hey I'm looking for a song about that good ol cliche of liking a girl and you can't do anything about it or you want to but you don't know how. You know that same old same old thing. Cuz I'm in that situation right now and I'd like a song of about intermediate skill level to play while thinking about my predicament. Don't worry I don't want the song to sing to her, that's very pathetic, I just want it for me.

Try not to suggest songs with a lot of quick barre chord transitions cuz that's my weakest skill at this point and I just want to play this song to play it not to improve or practice. Oh and I don't want some hard thrashing crazy shredding song either lol. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Write your own dude. That's the best way, or just talk to her. IF you have the energy and/or guts to share your predicament with 20,000 strangers than you can talk to her. You'll be glad you did no matter how it turns out. Trust me.
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Ibanez Junkie
Write your own dude. That's the best way, or just talk to her. IF you have the energy and/or guts to share your predicament with 20,000 strangers than you can talk to her. You'll be glad you did no matter how it turns out. Trust me.

Believe it or not I already do talk to her but its just a complicated situation, that i'm trying to figure out. It's not just a matter of talk to her and she how it goes. I tried writing a song but I'm not at the level yet for it to be what I want. And I'm willing to tell 20,000 people about my personal life when none of them know who I am lol. And thanks guys I'll check out those songs you suggested.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid