ok i have a older schecter strategy guitar i am trying to sell to get a new guitar.
Unsure of the year due to the fact that i bought from a pawn shop. Works well a few dings here and there from getting it fixed by a store. Didn't get it re painted at the ding spots due to the fact that they would not have been able to match the paint which is an amazing metallic orange. But due to the color of the paint the dings cant really be seen either. Has Floyd rose and locking nut and grover tuners. This guitar is from the early 80's i am told and is from before schecter went out of business and came back again. There is nothing wrong with this guitar it plays perfectly, it just doesn't suit what i am looking for as far as my musical tastes.

EDIT (AS OF DEC 28 2007)THIS GUITAR IS STILL FOR SALE!!! haven't gotten around to taking it to a shop yet.
JAN 4 EDIT: THIS GUITAR IS ALSO UP FOR TRADE IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE SOMETHING THAT I WISH TO POSSES, AND IS OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
April 15: Still for trade or sale put some new pics up.

Last edited by RedMoonMan at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by shaggydogJV
how much u asking for it and what kind of model is it

PM me a price offer and its a schecter strategy thats all i could tell you schecter has very limited knowledge of their guitars avalible for some reason and even when i emailed them asking for information and pricing they were unsure of it
That's a hot guitar.

Wish i could buy it from you.
Good luck selling it though!
try it on ebay.

find out more about it and pups and electronics and stuff.

it'll probably sell for a pretty high price seeing as i never even heard of these guitars.
its a very sexy guitar that looks extremely well but i couldnt offer for it since i have
no idea how it plays or if it really is a schecter
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
try it on ebay.

find out more about it and pups and electronics and stuff.

it'll probably sell for a pretty high price seeing as i never even heard of these guitars.
its a very sexy guitar that looks extremely well but i couldnt offer for it since i have
no idea how it plays or if it really is a schecter

its definitely a schecter and supposedly they play amazingly
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
yeah it is a schecter and it does play amazingly but it just not right for the music i am looking to play.
BUMP This guitar is still for sale if anyone new is interested i just don't seem to be getting around to the shop i will most likely end u p selling it at so let me know if you are interested.
I am not good at making offers, but since schecter cannot verify the guitar and not much is known about it. I can offer $100. I am in california.
Fyi, I believe the Strategy's were an attempt by Schecter to bite into the market for lower end guitars. they were made in Korea and were on par with Kramer Strikers of the time, which means they do have plywood bodies and lower end hardware. Did play nice though.
i was told 250-500 dollars when i sent in pictures to schecter just because they could not identify the guitar exactly. and the ID number they said since it was made before schecter became a full on guitar making company (they just came out of selling parts) So in the long run i am expecting to get like 300 for it.
Last edited by RedMoonMan at Dec 28, 2007,
Quote by RedMoonMan
i was told 250-500 dollars when i sent in pictures to schecter just because they could not identify the guitar exactly. and the ID number they said since it was made before schecter became a full on guitar making company (they just came out of selling parts) So in the long run i am expecting to get like 300 for it.

I think $300 is a good starting point. I do believe though Schecter meant before they became their current incarnation, as the Strategy's were out after they became established as a maker of super nice stuff... either way, good luck!
dude three hundred?

i wish i had the money for the nice schecter here!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
My $100 bill is just chillen here....if you don't get the $300 and are desperate, lemme know.
Quote by RedMoonMan
well i doubt ill let it go for 100 dollars but nice try lol.

Awww. lemme know if you ever decide to let it go for that much.
dude wish i could help... if i get the money and its still at the shop could you pull it from the shop?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
dude wish i could help... if i get the money and its still at the shop could you pull it from the shop?

yeah its still here if you want it, i don't really care how long it takes you to get the money (as long as its in reason) because i am not in a big rush, i can hold it if you definitely want it, and will have the money.
i might be interested how low would you go for a price? pm me
My Gear:
Schecter Omen 6 ( Seymour Duncan SH - 8 Invader Bridge, GFS Crunchy Rails Neck )
Jackson JS30DKT Dinky™ Hard tail ( Stock Pickups )
Fender Squire Stratocaster ( Stock Pickups )
Vox AD15VT Amplifier
i'll take it off ur hands for 20 bucks.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Quote by davros94.5
How much to britan. postage and all.

i dont know how much postage would be to Britain but you would have to pay for the shipping my area code is 87110 in the US if you want to calculate a shipping price.
ok well i am being lazy so i have still yet to post this on ebay so i mind as well remind everyone i am selling it or trading it.