so about a month ago, i got my old Squire Strat, and i made some homemade strap-locks ( a screw and a washer) my brother got his old yamaha bass, and we decided to try accomplishing guitar flips. ive seen em done at shows and stuff, but i had never done one. so after about 5 tries each, we both sucessfully pulled off guitar flips. it was pretty cool to watch each other do them. but after a while, our necks got really scraped, and my brother's neck started bleeding. so who has all tried a guitar flip?
lol i have with my old walmart(first act)...but i think i might have done it wrong because the guitar flew off in mid air and landed hard on the ground.

It still works. I havent tried it since, because I sold it lol.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
I got them down on my squire. There fun as ****. Wear a collared shirt next time.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Only things I've tried are playing with my teeth and behind my back.
Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Gretsch 5120
Fender Bassman '59 RI
Ibanez fretless bass
i trusted my strap locks to my epiphone les paul. the screws stripped out and it went over the back, and down HARD on the neck.

i nearly cried till i figured out it wasnt damaged.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
I remember watching a guitarist performing at our school attempt a guitar flip. He had a Kirk Hammet signature (the cheapest ltd model, not a true blue ESP mind you). He flipped it, then his strap came off and his guitar flew up into the air. He caught it right before it hit the floor, it was pretty sweet.

Now, you just need to do what Steve Vai does on the Yankee Rose vid!!!
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
I just did some today cut my neck the first time but had it on the second
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.