Today is Chickenparts birthday, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I got you a hardcore pet turtle!:

And this nice thread

Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
my birthday is on monday if anyone wants to make a thread....i know i know 2007er...but just in case
I salute you for making a nice heartwarming thread in a moment of great horror in the pit.
Last edited by Iamafunguy at Aug 3, 2007,
Quote by Iamafunguy
I salute you for making a nice heartwarming thread in a moment of great horror in the pit.

Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Aug 3, 2007,
Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!! Wow, I didn't think anyone would remember!!!

Just look at that turtle ripping through his egg! COME HERE WORLD, BABY TURTLE IS HERE!
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Just look at that turtle ripping through his egg! COME HERE WORLD, BABY TURTLE IS HERE!

that is the coolest turtle I have probably ever seen.
Quote by Iamafunguy
that is the coolest turtle I have probably ever seen.

And in the second pic, he's like "Yeah. I'm here. But you've got to come to me."
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Iamafunguy

What horror?
Quote by drevil814
What horror?

*ominously stares out window*

....There's a storm 'a blowin' in. Bes' get 'nside fur they getcha'. I hear 'is season's gunna be 'a bad'n. Real bad'n. Hurricane Spam's a blow'n in. Watch out, boy, they's'll get 'cha.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
*ominously stares out window*

....There's a storm 'a blowin' in. Bes' get 'nside fur they getcha'. I hear 'is season's gunna be 'a bad'n. Real bad'n. Hurricane Spam's a blow'n in. Watch out, boy, they's'll get 'cha.

Quote by RedMoonMan
well i think they are back for round 2

*slowly turns back from window*

If 'des be 'a ready, I be 'a ready. Heres 'uh tip 'fur yah; keep 'yer fingers ready. 'Ya' never know when 'deres a tornader of spam 'a comin. Bee's 'a ready, and 'chu'll know was 'cha gotta 'dew. 'There's 'ah 'gewd reason fur 'dem 'dere report buttons, boy. I trust 'yas.

*walks over to corner of fireplace, grabs and loads mouse, and walks out front door, never to be seen again*
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
*slowly turns back from window*

If 'des be 'a ready, I be 'a ready. Heres 'uh tip 'fur yah; keep 'yer fingers ready. 'Ya' never know when 'deres a tornader of spam 'a comin. Bee's 'a ready, and 'chu'll know was 'cha gotta 'dew. 'There's 'ah 'gewd reason fur 'dem 'dere report buttons, boy. I trust 'yas.

*walks over to corner of fireplace, grabs and loads mouse, and walks out front door, never to be seen again*

*joins him in the epic battle of reporting*