Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
either probably because nobody buys them, they suck, or they have a lot in stock. or a combination of those 3
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
"offers all the versatility of the original Floyd" notice, OF THE ORIGINAL, its prolly a licensed floyd trem, also note, just one control knob and its a ll single coils, not the best pick ups in my opinion, since a bulk of a good guitar price is in its pickups
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
or it maybe be that they use really cheap materials for the guitar and the only "quality" part is the OFR bridge
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
No, it's not a Licensed Floyd. It's the REAL DEAL Floyd Rose only the catch is, it's a Speed Loader which means *I think* needs specific Strings though I don't know what.
yeah it needs special strings that cost 10 bucks a pack. so i guess they give you the cheap guitar then slowly take all your money. its like the guitar equivalent of AIDS
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Its not the string price id be worried about, its the fact that in 2-3 years time you simply wont be able to get stings anymore and the guitar will be rendered useless.
The fact that it's called the Discovery Series tends to make me think that it's the cheapest possible guitar. They hope that you'll end up buying a more expensive FR setup after you get done "discovering" how great they are.