Soon im gonna buy an guitar but i cant choose between these 2 :

Ibanez RG270B

ESP LTD M100FM

So if you know any + or - about them write it !

Thx ( SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH )
If you can get the M200FM
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Buy a Jackson DKMG instead

yeah that's the way to go but is it in the price range? but if you have your heart set on the ESP or the Ibanez the esp kicks the ibanez so get that if you desire
Last edited by METAL MILITIA1 at Aug 3, 2007,
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
yeah that's the way to go but is it in the price range? but if you have your heart set on the ESP or the Ibanez the esp kicks the ibanez so get that if you desire

I got mine for erm...1000 dollars (not sure). 730 something euros. It has active Emg's 81/85 and a licensed Floyd Rose + 24 jumbo frets and very shredable neck.
i like esp better than ibanez but i think in this case the latter might be the better choice, probably not better than a 200 series tho. Personally i think you should just save up a bit more for a better guitar, unless this will be your first.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Ninosbarkho
Soon im gonna buy an guitar but i cant choose between these 2 :

Ibanez RG270B

ESP LTD M100FM

So if you know any + or - about them write it !

Thx ( SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH )

The LTD M100FM is not a good guitar, do not get it! Not worth the money. The Ibanez is alright, but I would get one with no trem.

What is your budget and what currency is it in?
What music do you like?

EDIT: Personally, I would advise an Ibanez RG321MH, they are awesome! Good for beginners and intermediate players too.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_rg321mhrb.htm
Last edited by Mwoit at Aug 3, 2007,
Can you achieve the RG321? It's a good guitar, with a pickup swap will sound great

EDIT: to late