Page 1 of 2
A neighbour is coming round later to complain about my driving..

Do i...

a) beat the **** out of him.
b) tell him to **** off
c) be polite and say i won't do it again

Let me know, and be graphic!
You need:

1. Paper bag
2. Dog crap
3. Lighter.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
..or d) put my Peavey XXX upto the front door.. then when he knocks.. open it and burst his ear drums with a power chord?
he's pissed off because 1) i have music on loud and 2) accelerate too fast (even though i don't go over the speed limit)
d - RUN HIM OVER

As he comes to complain. I'd find that very amusing. Then you can ask him again what he thinks of your driving, while he's lying on the floor, possibly dead.
Answer the door naked, that'll impress him.
Ibanez Prestige FTW

Quote by Green_Jelly
I'd like to award Kellycaster a box of cookies.
you should say, what do you know about driving cars, when you were my age they werent even invented yet. and then run him over
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
you could not fish for attention and ask for ideas on UG where every immature little peon will tell you to be an asshole.
My 75 odd year old neighbour says I go up the drive too fast all the time. Apparently I'm going to kill a child, and doesn't understand that I slow down if I see a person and that my cars breaks aren't 50 years old. He's been racist to my friends as well. He's just a complete cock.
do all three, and in that order
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Quote by p2fyre
..or d) put my Peavey XXX upto the front door.. then when he knocks.. open it and burst his ear drums with a power chord?
Do D! DO D!!!!!!

I'd tell him where to get off. As long as you're not doing doughnuts on his front garden then it's none of his business!
Quote by Molloy35
Do D! DO D!!!!!!

I'd tell him where to get off. As long as you're not doing doughnuts on his front garden then it's none of his business!

music too loud = disturbance to peace/noise pollution
accelerating too fast might indicate poor driving technique or reckless driving
i like the immature answers i'll probably just pretend to be stoned and then tell him about his wife cheating with my dad.. etc.. etc..

i dunno. Then if he gets angry then i'll chop his hands off, then his arms.. then attach his hands to his shoulders and call him a flid... then laugh. muwhaha

I dunno if he's old or ugly.. he complained to my brother this morning then said he's gonna nip round later. Hopefully he's not old, then i can beat him up if necessary. Ugly won't matter when i've finished
Quote by Draken
music too loud = disturbance to peace/noise pollution
accelerating too fast might indicate poor driving technique or reckless driving

Yeah, OK on the music thing as well
Quote by p2fyre
i like the immature answers i'll probably just pretend to be stoned and then tell him about his wife cheating with my dad.. etc.. etc..

i dunno. Then if he gets angry then i'll chop his hands off, then his arms.. then attach his hands to his shoulders and call him a flid... then laugh. muwhaha

I dunno if he's old or ugly.. he complained to my brother this morning then said he's gonna nip round later. Hopefully he's not old, then i can beat him up if necessary. Ugly won't matter when i've finished

so you're advocating violence and criminal activity, well then
*reported*
i'm getting banned anyway.. so may as well just say.....

DEATH TO THE EMOOSSSS
Quote by Draken
so you're advocating violence and criminal activity, well then
*reported*

So your just being an asshole for the hell of it, eh?

UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
tsk tsk now you're spamming TS *reported* for that as well.
*reported* for being too serious. You're not an emo are you? please don't cry
Quote by p2fyre
*reported* for being too serious. You're not an emo are you? please don't cry

Dude...my inbox is not a play thing.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Draken

Gee your on a roll , Your true douche-baggory is shining through.

Leave the guy alone

if you dont like this thread, leave!

I swear people are just flaming on here just coz their bored... *shakes head*

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Draken

Ease up.

You think you're a big man because you can 'report' people?
Quote by Lateralus17
Ease up.

You think you're a big man because you can 'report' people?

He probably thinks he's a big man because he can not only report people, but do it and not get bitch slapped by the mods. Mostly because he's cooler than all of you.
Quote by denizenz
He probably thinks he's a big man because he can not only report people, but do it and not get bitch slapped by the mods. Mostly because he's cooler than all of you.

I like you...you may live when i become the Fuhrer.
The guy made an appointment to come complain about your driving, the least you can do is hear him out.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Draken
ooo internet rebels...scary

Oooo Yeah you bet cha!

See we also have a sense of humor!

But you, you see. belong to the group i like to call "little geeky child sitting behind his desk reporting people for pointless stuff because it makes you feel more powerful"

congratulations.

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Oooo Yeah you bet cha!

See we also have a sense of humor!

But you, you see. belong to the group i like to call "little geeky child sitting behind his desk reporting people for pointless stuff because it makes you feel more powerful"

congratulations.

nooo i just don't like retards and retarded threads, also check my D.O.B. you moron.
Get good ol'bessie (your ol' truested shotgun) sit on your frontporch in a rocking chair, gun point outwards, beer can in hand wearing nothing but a wife-beater vest and tatty jeans, when he approaches say

"yo bubba"
Ask him to return to his house and put some pants on if he wants to talk to you in public.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
Page 1 of 2