Hi I'm looking for a second guitar.

I was wondering , is it worth to pay 149 euro's more for the sz320?
Or is the rg321 a good buy, I almost play 1 year now and I play metal / hard rock.
And is the Rg321 a good 2nd guitar or is it more a beginners guitar.
To be honest, they are both really good guitars. However, the RG321 has 2 more frets I think. Have you played them before?
It couldn't be worse then my stagg s 300 xD
And I'm going to a music store tomorrow.
I have a sz720 (I think the between that and the 320 is that the 720 has ibanez/seymour duncan pups) and it plays and sounds amazing. Great most genres, not just metal. I havent played the rg321 so can't comment but I would definately consider the sz series if you can afford it.
I prefer the RG, but the SZ320 has a set neck if I'm not mistaken.
You plan on changing the pickups, right?
Quote by crust_punk
I prefer the RG, but the SZ320 has a set neck if I'm not mistaken.
You plan on changing the pickups, right?

If you get either guitar, it is ideal to change out pickups, and maybe tuners as well. Then you have a killer guitar!
Quote by Mwoit
If you get either guitar, it is ideal to change out pickups, and maybe tuners as well. Then you have a killer guitar!

The tuners are fine. Just a pickup change would be necessary.
Go for the RG!
I've played on both. both are fantastic guitars and either one you can't really go wrong. i guess just buy whichever one you happen to like more.

I have the RG321, not so much because i like it more, but because i never got to try an sz before buying it.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
ok, i own two SZ's, SZ320 and SZ520, and love them. yet i own a RGA121 and have a friends RG2EX1 that he leaves at my house and love both, the RGA121 more then the RG2EX1 of course . anyways, the difference in the RG321 and the SZ320 is mainly the neck. the SZ320 has a shorter, little bit beefier neck thats also a set neck. where as the RG321 has a thinner neck with a longer scale. both guitars are great, its just all comes down to your preference of the necks. either way youll be happy.
Quote by crust_punk
The tuners are fine. Just a pickup change would be necessary.
Go for the RG!

True, the pickups need to be changed but if you're gonna mod the guitar might as well do the tuners too so it is even better!

To the TS, I would advise trying them out in store, that way you know which feels better to you neckwise and which sounds better. (Granted, it is ideal to change out pickups).