a guitar, under £300 (aprox $600) which has an awesome tremelo system and then also hase amazing pickups, without being butt ugly, im looking for a guitar like an ibanez rg series or a schecter, so a kind of metal guitar (a guitar which has versitility aswell so for example pantera and then ac/dc)

thanks guys
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock

No, and no to the RG350DX. Crappy trem and crappy pickups, it's a really cool playing guitar but needs improvement.

You won't get an amazing trem, amazing pickups, amazing everything at £300. The closest I can think of would be an RG1570 at £450 or something, and the pickups in it are only mediocre. But it's trem is indeed amazing.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
If you can raise your budget to £400 you could get a Slash BC Rich Mockingbird, which comes with an OFR, Neck-Thru construction and Rockfield Pickups, which aren't supposed to be bad.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Well your not going to get a good trem system but a Schecter C-1 Classic can play any type of music.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by jmag
No, and no to the RG350DX. Crappy trem and crappy pickups, it's a really cool playing guitar but needs improvement.

You won't get an amazing trem, amazing pickups, amazing everything at £300. The closest I can think of would be an RG1570 at £450 or something, and the pickups in it are only mediocre. But it's trem is indeed amazing.

+1

unless you go second hand, you're struggling at £300.

Washburn x40 pro might be worth a look too, it's £379 i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?