Hello everyone,
I am using the zoom GFX-3 pedal at the moment, and just as a side note, it is AWESOME.
I am trying to play some songs from Bullet For My Valentine, and I have a problem. My chords sound nothing like chords. I am trying to get the BFMV sound, but my chords sound the same, and when i have to play a chord, and I have to hammeron or add one note to one string, the chord still sounds the same. can you all please help me get this thing to work. I greatly appreciate all your aid.

p.s. here are links for the pedal image
http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/brand,zzounds/p31237h-fca0fa1c06278e95fb89305e457ffdd6.jpg

and a link for the pedals manual, just in case you know what feature of sound (treble, tremelo, or so on) can change the pedal, and you just want to know if the pedal calls it that.
http://www.zoom.co.jp/archive/English_Manual/E_GFX3.pdf

thank you all again
Read the rules - don't bump your own threads, especially 15 min after you made them

Are you playing clean or distorted? If it's the latter, it's natural that those notes aren't really audible.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
back off on your tone knob on the guitar....set it around 7 or maybe, that should add some clarity....also...what are the settings you are using?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
sorry, jmag, I will not bump my own thread.
i am using distorted. but if you have ever heard BFMV they have a distorted sound, but their minor chord differences are as clear as a bell.

well bloodshed, its hard to name all my settings, but I can tell you. the settings I using match perfectly All that remains sound, if you ever heard their song six, that is my sound. i cant really get access to my pedal at the moment, and my settings are like 2 pages long
You won't be able to get good distorted sounds out of that pedal. Those bands are using thousands of dollars of equipment.
Quote by Bloodshed
back off on your tone knob on the guitar....set it around 7 or maybe, that should add some clarity....also...what are the settings you are using?

What? Backing off tone cuts the treble, which reduces clarity.

What gear are you using, other than the Zoom?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by jmag
What? Backing off tone cuts the treble, which reduces clarity.

What gear are you using, other than the Zoom?

It always works for me, takes some of the extra noise out of the mix...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge