after i tune my jackson RR3 to standard and let it sit for not even five minutes, the low E goes to a Db and the A goes to a B. i lock the things at the nut and its okay for a few minutes then it ****s up again. can someone help me out?
NOt being patronizing but have you stretched the strings before you locked the nut????
[
yea you need to play with the strings for a bit, before they get settled, then you can lock the nut and they'll stay tuned.
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212
either that or guitar has become infused with the blood of a lesser demon, which can prove problematic - if this is the case you'll need to take it to a church to get exorcised.
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
Quote by dream-thief
either that or guitar has become infused with the blood of a lesser demon, which can prove problematic - if this is the case you'll need to take it to a church to get exorcised.

I second that.
sadly it happened to one of mine a while ago (she will be remembered for ever...despite only costing me £50).

but then i realized one of the tremolo springs had broken, which was somewhat of a disappointment, as i was looking forward to the look on our parish priests face when I asked him if he could help.
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....