What is a gdstring make?? im using regula slinkys atm but i need sum new 1's shud i stick with slinkys?? (green packet of the slinkys)
*insert flashy humorous sig here*
if u have a double locking trem i would stay stick with the same gauge,

the latest strings i put on my guitar are ernie ball skinny bottom heavy tops, and so far they seem pretty good, but are still a bit twangy, but make pinch harmonics sing well
I would try DR strings. They are by far the best and they kill Ernie Ball's in both lifetime and tone.
it would be appreciated if you would speak english but i like elixir strings. those are my favorite but next to those i use regular slinkys.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by zackk
it would be appreciated if you would speak english but i like elixir strings. those are my favorite but next to those i use regular slinkys.

im with you, elixer nanowebs or ernie ball slinkies
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
yeah i never realized how bad i spelt there

ok thx
*insert flashy humorous sig here*
Quote by ROCKAHOBO
yeah i never realized how bad i spelt there

ok thx

Thanks

By they way, Try different strings and see which ones feel better. Personally I have ernie balls right now. My next set of strings will be Elixer Nanoweb, as they are supposed to be real smooth.