Its her first time having sex, and I wanna make it not so rough as possible. Any tips?
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Don't be rough?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
valium... that is all
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
lots of lube....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
tons of ky jelly *tons* trust me
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
Start slow, and only speed up at her request. Ask her what she wants, that always works for me.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by HangmaN47
Date Rape.

DATE RAPE STYLEE!

Umm

Yeah I'm gonna go with Icy Hot
Rub chili paste on the condom after you put it on, then start f*cking, and see how long you can hold on.
Just do it. Sex is a natural part of the life cycle, it aint gonna be that bad for her. But just incase you're still worried...

If you can fit your two fingers in alright, then your penis won't be that bad.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
girls absolutely go nuts when you bite their nipples similar to how you would eat the well known candy known as nibs. They shreik with joy and usually ejaculate out of their teets. That would be the best way to take it easy on the cum dumpster.
Quote by architekt
girls absolutely go nuts when you bite their nipples similar to how you would eat the well known candy known as nibs. They shreik with joy and usually ejaculate out of their teets. That would be the best way to take it easy on the cum dumpster.

Win.
Quote by MightyAl
Rub chili paste on the condom after you put it on, then start f*cking, and see how long you can hold on.

You just reminded me of something.

Take a pepper shaker and put a few shakes in your hand......Then slap her on the
Pussy and then.......watch OUT!!
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by MightyAl

omg that made me cringe just thinking about how that would feel on my imaginary vagina
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
^^ wow someone has obviously never been with a girl....but seriously, you cant go wrong with most of the suggestions on this page