Page 1 of 2
yes, i realize this has probably been done before, and i dont care.

post the most recent song you learned completely on guitar or bass.

mine is "Entombment of a Machine" by Job for a Cowboy.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
Aesthetics of hate by machine head. I know silent night bodom night all the way through as well, but can't get it to the same speed as the record.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Hmmm... either "More Than a Feeling" by Boston (So much fun to play ) or "Under the Rose" by HIM.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
rage against the machine - kiling in the name

its not hard at all, i just never learned it. currently learning eruption.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

a song i made up
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
I just learned playing Necrophagist's song Stabwound except for the tapping part and solo.
Death or Glory - The Clash
Not exactly challenging, but that isn't what music is about.
I don't think there are more than one or two songs from other bands than those I'm playing with that I can play in it's entire form. I feel kind of alone about this, but I'm really not interested in learning songs by another artist. I do learn little bits and pieces from time to time.

"hi, am I normal?!"
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by rasker
I don't think there are more than one or two songs from other bands than those I'm playing with that I can play in it's entire form. I feel kind of alone about this, but I'm really not interested in learning songs by another artist. I do learn little bits and pieces from time to time.

"hi, am I normal?!"

I'm the same way, learning other people's songs is okay, but I prefer improv stuff, and whatever I can make up. I do know a few full songs, but there are plenty I only know the chords to, or just parts of. I have a tendency to work on a part of a song and get it right, then go do something else, and sometime in the future come back to the song and learn it. My current song I'm doing that with is Creed's "One Last Breath". Not too difficult, but I'm annoyed at only being able to play the parts of the song without singing and putting them in the right places.

And no, you're not normal, freak!
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Started learning "Johnny B. Goode" by Chuck Berry and "Paint It Black" by The Black Dahlia Murder.
Micro Cuts by Muse
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Aesthetics of hate - Machine Head
its a well fun soung to play!
booo.....

did i scare you???
Come to think of it, just yesterday or the day before I learned all of "Pink Maggit" by Deftones. That's probably the prettiest ugly song I've ever heard.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Redneck - Lamb of God
First new song I learned in 10 yrs. My kid taught it to me so I could fill in for them on lead for a gig.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
rihannah- um brella.

But really i write my own songs nowadays, and jam with maself. I jsut work out songs i hear on the radio and stuff. But my writing and band are whats important to me now.

I hate rihannah, dont worry.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

ive only been playing 6 months and a week or so but i learned the ocean by led zep 3 days ago and i got it pretty clean now

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Alchemy of the Black Sun Cul by Goat*****

just finished up a tab for it and have submitted it to this site
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Can't remember last one I learnt but I'm planning on learning Fair to Midland's Dance of the Manatee as soon as I can be bothered to tune to that weird tuning (CGCGCC or something like that, and no it's not CGCFAD)
Quote by Kylster
And no, you're not normal, freak!

now I'm all sad and stuff.
halo - machine head

&

dark eternal night - dream theater

WITH SOLOS! HA!!
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
Leica by The Faceless. I'm trying to finish up Pestilence by them as well right now but I can never really get myself to learn anything past the beginning.
GMO INC.
To The Madcap
You are the shizzle. Enjoyed that very much.
Never noticed the music in your sig before.
You look like your avatar too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I haven't learned anything in a while, I'm going to start trying to remember Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah tomorrow, it's been a year or so since I learned that.

The last song I learned was just a quicky, Subterranean Homesick Alien
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Page 1 of 2