I have been looking at building an HH Jaguar from all Warmoth parts (body, neck, bridge, etc) and I was wondering if they are a good company to deal with. Do they make good guitars and have good customer service? Also, is an HH Jaguar a good idea? I play pretty much everything from SRV to Anthrax. If you have any better suggestions, I am open.
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
Ive heard pretty good things about Warmoth. I wouldnt be afraid to use them, im actually going to be building a guitar using WM parts here in the future.

The only negatives ive heard are some stories (like 2) of people ordering necks and them taking 3 weeks or more to get them to them and the necks not being "up to par" with what the buyer expected.

But that is like what.. 2 people out of a ton who say theyve had good experiences?

Id say go for it.

I dont really know the versatility of jaguires but im guessing they are pretty good.

I know a strat has good versatility as it will undoubtedly handle the srv well and also metal.

_B_
"TONE ADDICT"
Warmoth is a very cool business. I'm planning on making a metal'd up Warmoth Strat sometime next year, but yeah, I have a pickguard on the way right now from Warmoth, should be here any day now. They're great to deal with by phone, too.
with the right amp and pick up, you can get any tone from any guitar. i don't think any jazz guitarists are playing bc riches, but there's no reason why they couldn't
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Also, I have pretty much no experience with assembling a guitar. The must extensive thing I've done to my guitar was changing the strings and adjusting the bridge (don't laugh). Is there anything I should know about before I assemble it (neck attachment holes on either body or neck not the right size, drilling other than for the pickgaurd, etc.)? Would it be ok to have them finish the body even though they use polyurethane? I am not really that great at working with wood so I would rather not finish it myself ...
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
Bump.
Quote by Kurapica

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226