finally..a thread whose sole purpose is the worshipping of a very important person in all of our lives..yes you know who I'm talking about, me of course.

so lets all share how I have impacted your lives, and while were at it maybe you can also share some other stuff with me..ohh idk, maybe like 5000 dollars or half of your philly cheesesteak hoagie..u kno that kinda stuff
How about a nice big plate of reported covered in banning?
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
You have impacted my life by wasting a minute of my time by making me read your failure of a thread.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
*reported*

Stop wasting Russia's bandwidth
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by iplayguitaralot
finally..a thread whose sole purpose is the worshipping of a very important person in all of our lives..yes you know who I'm talking about, me of course.

so lets all share how I have impacted your lives, and while were at it maybe you can also share some other stuff with me..ohh idk, maybe like 5000 dollars or half of your philly cheesesteak hoagie..u kno that kinda stuff

Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
Quote by iplayguitaralot
lol theres a word for people like you, COMMIES

Commies? HAHAHAHA
ok...
and even if - who cares? have you lived in a communistic country? do you know what it REALLY looks like?
so i herd yuo liek reportingz?
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.