Okay, i admit, I checked out that reality show Rock of Love with Brett Michaels from Poison.

I really don't like reality shows but, hey I had to check it out.

Has anyone else seen it, and notice how incredibly retarded the women are on that show? Funny stuff
I saw it and I liked it to be honest, but chicks fighting over some washed up rockstar is just lame in my opinion.
Quote by Eric 666
I saw it and I liked it to be honest, but chicks fighting over some washed up rockstar is just lame in my opinion.

I feel the same about it. Guess that's why i like it?

But man, i feel sorry for him after seeing most of these girls. I would fricken hate to spend more than one night with these chicks.
Jess is the hotness
My Gear

Mexican Fender Strat
Agile Les Paul
Sammick D-5 Acoustic

Marshall MG-15

Zoom G2.1u Preamp

LEFTY POWER
Quote by koikomoru
I feel the same about it. Guess that's why i like it?

But man, i feel sorry for him after seeing most of these girls. I would fricken hate to spend more than one night with these chicks.

That's the glory of the one-night stand. Some of the chicks are kinda hot... but pretty retarded.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
i swear rodeo is a man. i mean look at her..... the chick with the pink hair and the one with the tattoes are hot tho
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Brett Michaels is even worse than the girls. Everything out of his idiot mouth is something like "Yeah, Ashley's really a great girl, I mean, her body is so damn TIGHT!!!!" Ugh. Macho frat-jackass.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Ghost_bass
i swear rodeo is a man. i mean look at her..... the chick with the pink hair and the one with the tattoes are hot tho

+1