ok, i had a giant paragraph but deleted it and decided to make this as short and quick as i could. its still a big paragraph. my room is amazingly hot, so hot im constantly sweating. its the only room in the house thats like this. its so cold in the winter that my hands turn purple (no lie). this really bothers me because it makes playing guitar very very uncomfortable, so uncomfortable it discourages my playing. my dad and i have a very good relationship but when i comfort him about this problem he blows me off every time, and im getting really pissed. we have both AC for the summer and heat for the winter (of course) but that doesn't make a difference for my room. even with a fan blowing on me right now and a blanket over my window to keep the sun out, im still sweating. i don't want to be one of those douche bag kids that "moves" down to the basement because they think its cool, even though its cool down there in the summer and warm in the winter due to a wood burner, and a room we never use that would be perfect. i've always put up with the extreme temps. up in my room, but i just can't take it anymore. i feel stupid from all this ranting but is there anything i can do or anything i can say to my dad to help this problem? i would really appreciate it. (and please no funny stuff, im really hot and pissed off, and sorry if you now have a room in the basement because you once thought it was "awesome").
PWning N00bs Today!
*title fixed*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
move down to the basement...not because you think you're cool, but to stay cool.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
*title fixed*

Can you fix it so it has paragraphs too? Pretty frenchy please?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by bene8754
move down to the basement...not because you think you're cool, but to stay cool.

well, i would really like to, but i have a lot of privacy in my room, and i really like to keep the door shut when i play.. you know.. you like to go a little angus young once and awhile...
PWning N00bs Today!
Quote by NinjaTrainer
well, i would really like to, but i have a lot of privacy in my room, and i really like to keep the door shut when i play.. you know.. you like to go a little angus young once and awhile...

Why can't you have privacy in the basement?
basement all the way
if i had the choice id totally move to the basement, its got a pool table and my marshall!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
its gettin' hot in herre so take off all yo clothes........
Quote by Masamune
Why can't you have privacy in the basement?

no door
PWning N00bs Today!
.... and take pictures and post them on the internet for old men to enjoy.
Quote by NinjaTrainer
no door

But isn't it... you know... in the basement? Underground? Away from the rest of the house?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
is there a massive hole in your wall leading to the outside that could be causing temp. changes?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by PlayMadness
But isn't it... you know... in the basement? Underground? Away from the rest of the house?

well, my dad has his office in the basement and he is constantly going in and out, my sister watches tv down there, and my mom often goes down to do laundry...
PWning N00bs Today!
Just move to the basement if you care about your health and not what you think about what us think of you and no-ones going to see you go 'Angus' in the basement if you shut the door(?)