I was looking at this amp the other day, and Im thinking about getting it when I save up, because my Crate just isnt doing what I need it to do. Is this a good metal amp to look into?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
PLEASE use the search function
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
no. I have the 112 and I wish I would have saved up for something alot better.

edit; with my pedal it's alright. but still poorly crafted and i'm having some problems with it etc.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
It's not really a metal amp.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
There are other amps better for metal. Tube combos a good idea though.
yea the distortion channel is TERRIBLE. the clean on the other hand sounds amaziing. you get way more than you pay for. But you should really invest in like a top of the line metal petal if you want to play metal through it. oh and get a 112. I ahve one so i can just save up to get something better later on in a couple years and its definately loud enough. and yea use the search function...