*reported*
Sorry, this thread is a bad idea... you're basically just asking people to flame bands. Also, if this thread were credible... you'd want to post it in the relevant forums.
Quote by Tom Martin
*reported*
Sorry, this thread is a bad idea... you're basically just asking people to flame bands. Also, if this thread were credible... you'd want to post it in the relevant forums.

whatev, I just want people to bag on Dr. Acula. Otherwise, all music is actually allright with me.
Quote by woodenbandman
I can't stand threadstarter's band.

Don'thave one so ha, If I did I probably couldn't stand them either.
I'm sorry, but I agree that metal/grindcore can be singled out for this, how anyone can listen to the likes of Bring Me The Horizon (Who are apparantly hardcore/grindcore) is beyond me.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Cradle Of Filth
H.I.M.
Limp Bizkit
System of a Down(the newer albums)
Atreyu
underoath

they may not be grind core of whatever.....but i hate those bands
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
non off the named bands are "metal"

by grindcore and metal bands, im assuming your talking about the "-core" bands.i cant stand job for a cowboy, but i havent heard something i hated yet.

but for good metal try:

nile
wintersun
norther
ensiferum
nuclear asault
exumer
municipal waste (punkish, i know)

theres more but ive been listening to them the most recently
futball season and football season.
nile is cool....only know one enisfuern song...they're ok
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
Quote by roythereaper
I'm sorry, but I agree that metal/grindcore can be singled out for this, how anyone can listen to the likes of Bring Me The Horizon (Who are apparantly hardcore/grindcore) is beyond me.

You just need to have more diversity in your music. Basically yours stops before the scale reaches hardcore. Personally bring me the horizon are an amazing band.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
pretty much any deathcore band sucks huge ones.

for good bands though, what about:
edguy
stratovarius
hammerfall
exodus
into eternity
cellador
kamelot
rhapsody
Quote by metallifan1
pretty much any deathcore band sucks huge ones.

for good bands though, what about:
edguy
stratovarius
hammerfall
exodus
into eternity
cellador
kamelot
rhapsody

all shall perish are deathcore and they kick ass. i prefer deathcore to death metal.
Gear:
Quote by x0rsist
You just need to have more diversity in your music. Basically yours stops before the scale reaches hardcore. Personally bring me the horizon are an amazing band.

I never thought I'd hear someone question the diversity of my musical tastes... And I hate to admit that you're right.

It's more the grunting vocals, than anything. I have the same view of Cannibal Corpse. On the other hand, I love the black metal stuff by (older) Cradle Of Filth, Theatres Des Vampires, etc. etc.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper
I never thought I'd hear someone question the diversity of my musical tastes... And I hate to admit that you're right.

It's more the grunting vocals, than anything. I have the same view of Cannibal Corpse. On the other hand, I love the black metal stuff by (older) Cradle Of Filth, Theatres Des Vampires, etc. etc.

Grunting and growling is where i stop aswell. i dont mind the odd death scream but the gutteral stuff i cant take. And my scale ends just befor black metal. I cant stand that. Nobody is diverse enough to like everything.
What annoys me that this place is full of idiots who jump on the "anti-core" bandwagon like a buch of braindead sheep.
Gear:
^ same really.
Gear: