I composed a song while I was at the hospital, I used nothing but my imagination..
Some of the orchestral stuff were added today and recorded today.
Since I had a surgery and can not play drums I invited my friend and he played it for me, he is an amazing drummer.

Please check out the song and tell me what you think.
The song is called "Under The Throne".

Link is in sig

Leave a link for c4c.

I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Aug 4, 2007,
I'm listening to Under the Throne right now, I like it a lot. Definetly sounds like Symphonic metal :P. I can't crit much as I don't know a lot about the music, although I do like the piece.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642412

Not sure were into the same stuff, but you can check it out if you'd like.

EDIT : It would be nice if you would allow downloads for your songs, I'd like to have them on my iPod.
Thanks for the crit but I don't allow downloads for my songs cause some people have stolen some songs from me in the past. I don't want to go down that road again.
Hello.

It seemed really epic and blackish to me. It keeps the mood and it rocks =)
The kick drum seemed too much for me in some places but I think its genre-specific.
Good quality and good playing. Great work indeed

Regards, Ash.
If you want something done well - do it yourself.

Ready for C4C?
See my profile.
The acoustic riff was very very awesome. I loved the reverb on it too, great touch. The distorted parts for me weren't as good as the acoustic riff though. Pretty ridiculous that you thought of that riff in your head and could translate it to guitar that easily.

I can't really say much as to how to make the distortion parts better.. sorry, maybe the acoustic riff was just too good and made the rest of the song look bad, haha.
haha, thanks guys, I dunno what happened, maybe I'm losing my touch
I like it!
I don't listen that kind of music much(mainly because of the vocals), but this one sounded really good. And it was instrumental too .
The acoustic part at the beginning was the best part IMO. I really like the dark medieval sound. I really like the arrangement.
Nothing bad to say here. Keep it up .

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642875
dude,

i rarely post on this site, but after hearing your song i had to. I really loved the acoustic beginning it sound very ominous and creepy.

I don't really listen to metal either, but that was just awesome! Also the drums sounded good too...

-will
Quote by clint160
Computer: $500
Internet Connection: $20
Getting caught masturbating on webcam:
priceless
Quote by saucynoodles
dude,

i rarely post on this site, but after hearing your song i had to. I really loved the acoustic beginning it sound very ominous and creepy.

I don't really listen to metal either, but that was just awesome! Also the drums sounded good too...

-will

hey thanks man !!
I usually play the drums but this time I hired a session drummer (I payed with a pizza but that doesn't matter :p

I really wish I could produce it better before posting it, well, nevermind..

Thank you for all your crits guys, keep em coming, you make me a better musician.
The acoustic in the beginning is very, very cool, could have been longer. drumming is tight. Song could have been longer.
Last edited by krikbre at Aug 4, 2007,
Pretty cool song. I especially liked the acoustic intro part. I think the drummer went overboard on some of the double bass parts (like 00:46) and the electric guitar tone at 1:00 seems too "distant" if you know what I mean. Other than that, great job.