Page 1 of 2
Hey, I found this picture, it's from last year, its of me with Jerry only of the misfits. He was so nice and funny too. I look really goofy in this, cause I was so happy, and it was from last year.

anyone have any pictures of them with any idols?
The "misfits" havn't been the misfits for a long time....
brnh.bandcamp.com
He looks like he's going to eat you.

...Like he needs it.

Edit: I've met a few of my favorite bands, but no pictures.
Last edited by sargasm at Aug 3, 2007,
Awesome. I've got a pic of me with Jaret Reddick the singer/guitar for Bowling For Soup, and another with Chris Burney the other guitar in Bowling For Soup.

I also have one with Mike Herrera of MXPX. Well I took one, but I dont have it. My dads stupid camera phone for some reason didnt take it. Im pissed.
Quote by jman007_93
Awesome. I've got a pic of me with Jaret Reddick the singer/guitar for Bowling For Soup, and another with Chris Burney the other guitar in Bowling For Soup.

I also have one with Mike Herrera of MXPX. Well I took one, but I dont have it. My dads stupid camera phone for some reason didnt take it. Im pissed.

The fact that this thread is in the punk and ska forum implies that it's about pictures with punk and ska artists, not pop rock band members.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
tomas kalnoky walked infront of me once
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
johnny looks soooooooo old

By Johnny you mean Jerry right?

Quote by jman007_93

Bowling For Soup is a no-no
I actually like MxPx but not in the punk forum.
I'm met most of the people that are in bands I really like, and for the most part I'm pretty good friends with them too. The last ohmigodiloveallthebandsyerin moment I had was when I met Greg Harvester in Chicago. Hometown hero (he was in Rice Harvester and Joey Tampon and the Toxic Shocks, my two favorite Huntsville bands ever) and he was in Allergic to Bull****! OMG!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!

Im the guy that isn't white as ****(middle, mouth open, fist out, normal hair)

That's the singer of Career Soldiers
Quote by llanafreak44

Im the guy that isn't white as ****(middle, mouth open, fist out, normal hair)

That's the singer of Career Soldiers

Great photo
i think Jerry olny is the original member left. even so, thats awesome
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
In the TS's picture, Jerry looks like he could be a fan, in his misfits hoody and all. What a washed-out mother fucker.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by CowsWithGuns
The fact that this thread is in the punk and ska forum implies that it's about pictures with punk and ska artists, not pop rock band members.

i also noticed that jmans (or whatever his username is) title is "ug's punk" and hes talking about mxpx and bowling for soup
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Dude i've met so many famous people.

Jerry Only
Glen Danzig
Dez Cadena
I didnt meet him but i was in the same room as Henry Rollins
Scott Sturgeon
Dick Lucas
Brad Logan
Alec Baille
Mark Unseen
Everyone from the casualties (gay ass band)
Greg Graffin
Bret Gurewitz
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
isn't jmans the guy who made a thread in the pit asking where he could get skinny jeans "like all the punk rockers wear"?

Anyway good stuff man
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
isn't jmans the guy who made a thread in the pit asking where he could get skinny jeans "like all the punk rockers wear"?

Anyway good stuff man

hahaha holy hell this thread is funny...or maybe it's just that guy...
i met robo, and hung with charlie harper and juice head during the whole addicts set this year at fiend fest. didnt get any pictures, i dnt own a camera so i was **** outta luck
Quote by Ska Wars
tomas kalnoky walked infront of me once

ooh, sorry, but....I actually met him:

that is possibly the WORST picture of my teeth ever taken, before that picture I wasn't aware that I could smile that big. I look like an idiot, but having Tomas in the picture evens it out.

I also met Justin Sane, from Anti-Flag...

guys, I swear, my teeth don't look that dumb in person. Just when I'm REALLY happy.

I also have pics with the guys from Catch 22, but those aren't as special to me, cuz I know the guys personally, and they're not like celebrities to me anymore...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
When ever I book shows, the bands usually crash at my place. So I've met alot of people and fed them breakfast before sendin 'em off to the next city they are playin. No big deal to me. Bands are just another part of the community. But havin said that. People who have slept on my couch or been at parties after shows.
Total Chaos
UK Subs
Stabb(John Stabb from Government Issue's band in the early 90's)
The Exploited
HR
NOFX on their second tour back in '88
And a ton of other great bands that haven't yet reached the status of having hero worshippers kiss their ass.

Hangin with Wattie

Drinks at the Gold Rush with Murphy's Law
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
John Stabb used to post on here.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I got so tired of hearing him complain about how much the scenes across the country suck that I finally asked him why he was still playin music and tourin if it sucked so bad. Almost kicked him out of the house and let the and stay. They were cool.

I was going to have a chat with Charlie Harper after their appalling december gig, as he was standing alone by the bar, but I decided not to, on the grounds that I'd have hurt his feelings.

I once got an email from Klaus Flouride, and I jarred East Bay Ray's arm in 2004.

If I was a rock star, I would be very nice to fans, and not act all hardcore. I would get pissed off if I was talking to people like me though, because they're obsessed with every little detail about anything.
Charlie Harper has always been the coolest guy I've known. He loves hangin out with the crowd, doesn't have a problem with loadin in his own gear or sittin at his own merch booth, and doesn't complain when there's a low turnout.

Johnny83191 thats sweet i was at the tour with the new misfits the adict and the UK subs i missed meeting him cause i was talking to the UK subs out at the bar. congrat on meeting him that was a cool concert
Quote by TN_BOOTBOY
Charlie Harper has always been the coolest guy I've known. He loves hangin out with the crowd, doesn't have a problem with loadin in his own gear or sittin at his own merch booth, and doesn't complain when there's a low turnout.

yeah thats where i was hanging with him, at the merch. table. then we went out side and tried giving me a beer, i declined but still, it was worth missing the adicts for, it wasa really bad nite for them. alot of sound problems.
i have met all of LoC because this girl i know (stampy goblyn) is one of their good friends, so at one of their shows i sat merch with them.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I've never met anybody not in a local band, but I went to a Subhumans show once ith two friends (one who was obsessed with them) and Dick Lucas walked next to us, I pointed out it was him becuse no one else noticed. I said "Isn't that the singer of the Subhumans?" I my friend's jaw dropped and she was speechless She got pissed that we didn't say anything to him, she always gets mad at me for something stupid like that. I didn't really care that much, since I'm not a huge fan of them.
I happen to like famous monsters and american psycho

I got to hang out with Tim Armstrong of RaNcid a few years ago at a warped tour. he even hooked us up with free tix and backstage passes
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
I got to hang out with Joe Queer and the Heart Attacks when we opened for them back in January. We've since remained in touch with the Heart Attacks, whom I love. Joe Queer though, hawt damn. He is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I love that man.
DOWN&OUT
Page 1 of 2