Disclaimer: not sure if this is the right forum, so please let me know if I should move this topic elsewhere.

I'm looking for a couple music fanatics to help me gather rock-oriented music news. This is a paid position (but not high).

To provide some brief background, I recently started a social networking community for music fans to find others who share their same tastes in music. It has a focus on music news, so I'm looking for people to post up music news on a regular basis. The site is www.allrespect.com (more info: www.allrespect.com/about.php). The community is in the beta stage and on an invite-only basis, but if you'd like to check it out, you can grab a free invite here: http://www.allrespect.com/invite.php?promo=p4nic (limited number of invites for this promo).

If this seems like something you're interested in, please PM me the following...
*how often you can post news (e.g. 4 stories per day, 10 stories per week)
*desired monthly compensation (in USD, I can only pay by paypal and am very price sensitive, lol)
*list of your favourite bands

I'm also looking for band administrators, which are volunteer roles.

Anyway, thanks for reading and PM me if interested, got questions, or want more details! Thanks again.
Sounds good...but I don't know if I'm up too it, but good luck!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I think it's against the rules to advertise stuff like this. I may be wrong though, so..

*reported*

Good luck, by the way.
LOL
Quote by fooeverlong
I apologize if this thread violates the tos. Moderator, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum if that's the case.

Yeah, man, I don't want to be an asshole or anything, but the site owners don't really like things like this on here.

Hope you understand, and all the best.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...