Tomorrow i will enter to a tournament that the winner wins 500 dollars
I hope to win xD

I open this thread to see if u can recomend me some sites to read about probabilities and shit s like that...

Also we can use this thread to talk about this awesome game!

I hope to win to all those ****ers
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Check out my sig
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Idk if i will win or not, but i'm going to try at least .... the entrance is like 20 dollars, don't want to loose that money so easy
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Good luck to you dude, I hope you win, but don't get over-conident. I recommend playing very carefully and avoid all-in. Usually, the winners of these things are the people who play very conservativey until you get something like a full house and expect the other player to have 3 aces or something where they think they will win. Then strike. That's how id play anyways.

But is it hold em, or what kind of poker? And does 2nd and 3rd place win anything, or does the 1st place take all?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
holdem poker

Idk, a crazy friend just called me, im looking for my sunglases to cover my eyes :P
I play normally very careful, uf, tomorrow will be a long day
well good luck, man! At least poker is fun. But 20$ would suck to loose. I wouldn't do it unless you are honestly pretty good at poker.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I will bring you my lucky poker boxers (they've probably won me $300 worth of $20-$40 poker games) but if you win you owe me a bag of pizza rolls.

Oh btw ignore the stains.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
thx man, :P
pokerstars.com is good

edit: oh if you want a good site about poker theory and stuff go to twoplustwo.com (i think thats right)

and remember this: your percentage of winning is roughly your number of outs multiplied by two, plus one.
well, fukc it up, i lost, i had never seen so many bad cards on a game, it was sick, finally, after 2:30 hours i lost with a pair of kings, and an old man of like 70 years got a trio of 3's on the last card...
Now those 20 dollars hurt me so much that i can't buy alcohol tonight...

wow...
poker is sick but the feeling of winning is so good grrrrrrrrrr
Quote by tiky
well, fukc it up, i lost, i had never seen so many bad cards on a game, it was sick, finally, after 2:30 hours i lost with a pair of kings, and an old man of like 70 years got a trio of 3's on the last card...
Now those 20 dollars hurt me so much that i can't buy alcohol tonight...

wow...
poker is sick but the feeling of winning is so good grrrrrrrrrr

'Tis. Come on over to elmwood nebraska & I'll give you a 12 pack, how's that sound?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!