I was wondering if anyone here could help me indentify this Telecaster by a couple of pics I have. I don't have this in my posseion but I'm going to check it out tommorow.
I would assume it's a copy and I've scoured the net for similar pics to no avail. The one thing I notice on this one that's different from other tele's I've seen is the small pickguard piece by the bridge pickup. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

i dont know...

but its very pretty
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
it's def not a fender, pickguard looks like it's smaller for some reason and I guess that little thing between the bridge and pickguard is a lil' pickguard
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
I know, that piece is what's really throwing me off. I can't find any of the copies that have it.
Judging by how it's shaped, I reckon there used to the a slightly longer bridge in there, and someone changed it and put the extra bit it - I certainly don't believe that's standard.

It's a lovely colour, same as my MIA, but it just doesn't look right at all. Are you thinking of buying it?
Quote by mark_wuk
Judging by how it's shaped, I reckon there used to the a slightly longer bridge in there, and someone changed it and put the extra bit it - I certainly don't believe that's standard.

It's a lovely colour, same as my MIA, but it just doesn't look right at all. Are you thinking of buying it?

Someone is selling it with a small amp, cord and case for $100, so I'm checking it out tommorow. So, if the neck is nice and straight and sounds good, then I'll probably be picking it up.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones input as well.
looks great for only $100, I would get it
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
As long as it plays well, I'd go for it - you could always get a better pick guard that doesn't look so bad - you could probably get away with it being an odd shape, unless is was next to another Tele, but that bit that is added on does spoil it a bit.
So, I just came back from checking out this guitar. It was a Fender Squire, possibly an affinity. It had the Squire neck plate and you could see where the Fender Squire was removed from the headstock. The body was in good shape but the neck was JUNK. it was all chewed up on the bottom of the neck from being dropped/banged etc. The amp was total junk, looked more like karoke type amp than anything else. So, I ended up passing on it as I can't really afford to pick up a neck right now. Thanks for the again for all the help.