First and foremost I am a guitar player, however I have justed started to pick up the drums and I was wondering what site was the equivalent of a UG for drums? Thanks
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
uhh... pretty much none, your just gonna have to buy guitar pro or power tab
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Pearl Drummers Forum is pretty good. It's still not nearly as active as UG. but it's the biggest drum forum that I know of. The drums section at Harmony-Central is pretty big too I think.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
if ur lookin for tabs only i think they have them on 911 tabs but i dont know about drum forums.
i don't get how drummers really need the internet to tell them how a song is played. like maybe techniques and all that can be learned i guess. but on a guitar there's so many different ways to tune and there's a lot more variables than on a drum set. could someone comment on this, like am i missing something here?
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by cerveza
i don't get how drummers really need the internet to tell them how a song is played. like maybe techniques and all that can be learned i guess. but on a guitar there's so many different ways to tune and there's a lot more variables than on a drum set. could someone comment on this, like am i missing something here?

Nothing miussing at all. Ive been playing drums forever and I never use tabs. If you cant figure it out by ear you must be pretty bad.
Well to be fair I can understand wanting tabs if ur just starting out...
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
I was speaking more along the lines of a forum

and yes I am bad
Quote by cerveza

Umm, well learning a song "note for note" isn't as important on drums than in guitar, mostly because you can figure it out yourself easily, but there's loads of stuff drummers can talk about. Different kit setups, all the gear they have, technique (like you said). Drummers love to show off their kit too.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by cmp10
I was speaking more along the lines of a forum

and yes I am bad

20 bucks says your not worse than my old drummer tyler
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.