either you love it or you hate it! which are you?

i happen to love it!!! its so sick and awesome, and yeah. its the coolest show ever.
"isnt it good to be lost in the wood, isnt it bad, so quiet there, in the wood?" - syd barrett
I think its ****in gross sometimes.
Though that one guy who busted a nut(literally) was hilarious, yet made me cringe.
I enjoy watching people get hurt. However, the obviously fake sound effects take the piss out of me.

edit: And during the opening of each episode, they give you the 'do not send us any videos' message. Alright, this brings me to one question...

HOW IN THE HELL DO THEY GET THEIR FOOTAGE?
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 3, 2007,
everything is crap on mtv... ive seen that show, it was alright, but still crap.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
i love the one where a guy was skatin a handrail and fell off and literally tore himself a new one.
Quote by dougydtxranger
i love the one where a guy was skatin a handrail and fell off and literally tore himself a new one.

Dude, that's the ball one.
It sucks, but it was hilarious.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I enjoy watching people get hurt. However, the obviously fake sound effects take the piss out of me.

edit: And during the opening of each episode, they give you the 'do not send us any videos' message. Alright, this brings me to one question...

HOW IN THE HELL DO THEY GET THEIR FOOTAGE?
good question
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
omg, i was up at like 2 in the morning and i couldnt sleep, so i turned on the tv. the first thing i saw was this dude flying down these stairs and landing on his head. that was a shock for someone whos half asleep, let me tell you.
"isnt it good to be lost in the wood, isnt it bad, so quiet there, in the wood?" - syd barrett
i watched it once. it was stupid. the actual body of the show was more or less fine, but that stupid host completely killed what was already a mundane show.

"dudez check out this next video, it's gonna be SICK!"

any member of papa roach shouldn't even be allowed to be on tv, much less when he's trying to be...whatever he was trying to be. either way, he failed.
That show is on RIGHT DURING LUNCH TIME! So it sucks because I watch it and almost puke my lunch. Also the guy that busted the nut held it in his hand on the drive to the hospital.
ive seen a few episodes and it was pretty sweet. i saw the one where the guy ripped his nutsack open, and the one where the guy got the huge gash in is leg and started using the gash as a puppet. that was pretty sweet
it is a hardcore show, except I can't stand that fag from papa roach
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3