all right all i do in my town is walk around town and play guitar. need some ideas of what to do for the rest of the summer. any ideas?
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
all right all i do in my town is walk around town and play guitar. need some ideas of what to do for the rest of the summer. any ideas?

Get a job?
Play more guitar?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Vandals572
im 14.

Hm. Go volunteer at the library, so when you turn 15, you can get a job really easy.
Or do your summer reading.
Do you have a girlfriend?
i walk around town with friends, but that gets old

and no i don't have a girlfriend
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
Quote by Vandals572
i walk around town with friends, but that gets old

and no i don't have a girlfriend

Get one of your friends to introduce you to a girl, talk to her, go to the movies, make a move, then ask her out after, then SHAZAM!
Your a playa.

Are you fat?
Why would you walk around town with friends? Why don't you do something exciting? Get an Xbox 360 or go see some movies.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Vandals572
im 14.

I am too and i have a job that pays 8 bux an hour
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Why would you walk around town with friends? Why don't you do something exciting? Get an Xbox 360 or go see some movies.

don't put ideas into his head, if he gets an xbox 360 or anything like that he will end up fat.
do something creative, like write songs, form a band with those friends, maybe even build or customize a guitar
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
nah im not fat, we just need some random **** to do to keep us busy, we always end up sitting in front of some gay elementary school...
Quote by alkalineweeman

mah hardcore band
Quote by cerveza
don't put ideas into his head, if he gets an xbox 360 or anything like that he will end up fat.
do something creative, like write songs, form a band with those friends, maybe even build or customize a guitar

.. I have a 360 and I'm not fat. I have 2 other friends who have them and aren't fat.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Vandals572
nah im not fat, we just need some random **** to do to keep us busy, we always end up sitting in front of some gay elementary school...

Smoke weed.
All 14 year olds need to.
Quote by cerveza

how would an xbox 360 make you fat exactly? I have had one since they came out and im about the same weight? Could you please explain your scientific theory
Quote by Vandals572

How about you try sitting in front of a straight elementary school next time?

Not that there's anything wrong with the gay ones. You just seem rather spiteful towards them.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
.. I have a 360 and I'm not fat. I have 2 other friends who have them and aren't fat.

that's great... you win today's prize... a great big flaming bag of dog ****

Take your guitar with you when you walk around, some friends that play help.
Go to a semi busy street, sit somewhere, put a hat on the ground and play.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by xNihilityx
Take your guitar with you when you walk around, some friends that play help.
Go to a semi busy street, sit somewhere, put a hat on the ground and play.

need a permit where i live...
Quote by alkalineweeman

mah hardcore band
Quote by Napalmdeth
how would an xbox 360 make you fat exactly? I have had one since they came out and im about the same weight? Could you please explain your scientific theory

i know kids who got one and that's all they do is eat and play it, both have gotten quite fat in like half a year

Man, Parkour and freerunning. Climbing buildings. You say you live in a town? - heres a fun goal for you and your buds, strive to have reached the roof of every building that you can by the end of summer. Me and my friends have done about 40% of all roofs here in Oshawa.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by Vandals572
need a permit where i live...

Then do it till you get told to leave, and go somewhere else.
Private property is nice till the owners notice that you're there.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by Burnt Ice
Man, Parkour and freerunning. Climbing buildings. You say you live in a town? - heres a fun goal for you and your buds, strive to have reached the roof of every building that you can by the end of summer. Me and my friends have done about 40% of all roofs here in Oshawa.

thats actually a good idea
Quote by alkalineweeman

mah hardcore band
Quote by xNihilityx
Private property is nice till the owners notice that you're there.

yeah, i gotta sig that, even though it's replacing my quote against Malmstein, i'm gonna do it

lol