Page 1 of 3
i figure mine as well start this up again, its been a while since i did it. ALSO READ ALL RULES, FAQS AND OTHER CRAP BELOW BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS!!!

First.
goto:
http://www.addictinggames.com/punkomatic.html
AND MAKE A SONG!!

Judges (looking for about 2 more)
the only requirement is that you be on time for the final judging
----------------
The_G_String
iceman95
raptorz44
AeroZeppelin09
haveaniceday233

Players:

Finished songs
--------
RedMoonMan
1The_Trooper1
H(i)SS
crust_punk
drunkinkoala
the spiker
Operator (CA)
Bowlingforcerea
RaNdoM-FeLiX
ReeseKillsHIV
Mikke
sword shredder
Pope Drive By
devourthekitten
FloydPink92
zombie_monster
DeadMeadow
NoFX_Fan182
Stoner stone
TheShadow
Brandon860
melodicVmetal
grapeflavor
(...)
Ash on fires
graybass_20x6
Guitarfreak777
woodenbandman
tristboyer
Joey Radical
Grizzzley
nexteyenate
fjaloser
Phorgot
akaDan
theking182
King ofKumbucha
twowheels
boboguitar
TechnicolorBoy

Rules:
1.Must be made by you, and only you.
2.The contest ends at (AUG 18).
3.You must send final code to ME(the_g_string) and only me.(check for updates on this number)
4.you can only send 1 entry so, if you sent more than one the first one will be used and the others will be deleted!.if you wish to change this then send me a PM to ME! you sent it to saying which one you want.

F.A.Q's

How do I listen to someone else's song?
Just load punk-o-matic and then click on LOAD and then on the bottom it should show a box where you put the code in.
How do I get the code?
To get the code click on save and on the bottom there should be a long line of numbers copy and paste it into the entry page.
How long does it have to be?
As long as you think it should be and you also have a limit because the game would go forever.
How do I join?
To join just say "IM IN" in a post and hell your in. But your name will not show up the list you need to PM me the final song then your name will show on the list.

other crap
you can post your song in the thread to let others hear it.

winners get to put "I WON THE FINAL!! PUNK-O-MATIC TOURNAMENT August" in their sig.
Last edited by The_G_String at Aug 15, 2007,
i'll judge
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
i'll judge
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
sorry for the double post
Quote by ShaunDiel
I'm in dude, you brought good old days to my mind with this game...lol
Je parle français, excusez mon language inaproprié quand je m'exprime en anglais.

I just sent you my song, sorry I screwed up the first time. I Phail.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
i'm in , can i just post the song here? or do i have to send it to you?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
i'm in , can i just post the song here? or do i have to send it to you?

You're going to have to send him the song.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Im in, somehow I cant get the code though
Last edited by DeadMeadow at Aug 4, 2007,
I'm in

EDIT: Sented

--77-89-989-98-9998-----9989--198675432-----8------------------------------------------0-------8----a-----bbbbbbb-c---------bbbb-bab--------------------------------------28a---7-757-75----9999999999-----a0a01a-a-9-9----------------------------------------
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Last edited by sword shredder at Aug 4, 2007,
eeh.. its tough making songs on that thing... there are too many loops to choose from and it gets a lil confusing....
----0---88880---889-886-6-0---0-----0---0---0---0-6-0---0---0-6---0---9---9-6-0-6-6-9bbbbbbbb8---8---6-7-7-----6-8---2---2---2---c---c---c-6-8---7-7---1---2---2---7-7---b----0---3-7-7-1-----9-0---9---------a---a---1---1---a-9---7---6-6-----------7-6-6-3--
code of song...yeah i rock.
Somehow I saved it.. then I couldnt get the code, then I did find the code, how do I copy it?
Did the last one ever get finished? I might use my song from then again. Im definitely going to try and win yet again though. Might be tough though.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
ill judge
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Im having trouble copying the code, I cant copy and paste with my mouse so is there some other way?
i'm in
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Sent, and for anyone like me who didnt know.. lol on windows ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste.. lol I always just used my mouse but it wouldnt let me
cos i was bored i made a really short one don't enter this, and yea i'm a nub at this:
--7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------c---b--------------------------------------------------------------------------------9-3----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1 of 3